What did you do to your Supra today?

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
C98D931E-F144-48BF-B044-4268EB818B63.jpeg

Created a page dedicated to the Sup. I will not be interactive on this at all, no PM's, no comments and no following backs. This is strictly for those picture perfect moments i just felt deserved to be posted. Follow if you want. āœŒšŸ½

Last edited:

Koval

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0; 2019 F-150 3.5 KR; 2018 Honda GL
Finally got the wheels powder coated and some stripes added (wanted a nice pop of colour), also installed AWE track exhaust. Started to get worried with everyone saying how loud it'd be but it's really not bad at all. It's wild when you lay into it but I actually find cruising speeds to be far more tolerable than my trucks current setup/sounds relatively stock in the cabin.
Screenshot_20220901-202026~2.png

image000001_20220827_130649~2.jpg

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
Finally installed my Aza Auto Wheel steering wheel.. Makes a HUGE difference, I hated how skinny the stock wheel was.

tempImageyDZpTo.png
Sick wheel! Itā€™s on my agenda, just havenā€™t been able to justify dropping that much coin on one yet. The OEM wheel doesnā€™ piss me off or ruin my experience.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Lucky. A90 has been a total sausage party for me.
For me all stares, neck breaks, and comments are from men. All pictures have been from women to, letā€™s be honest, show their brother / boyfriend / fiancĆ©e / husband. The only female who looked at it for herself was the modified G37 in front of me at the stop sign. She did the whole ā€œslide down the subglasses in the side mirrorā€ glance. All I wanted to do was tell her she has the mirror positioned wrong.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Sick wheel! Itā€™s on my agenda, just havenā€™t been able to justify dropping that much coin on one yet. The OEM wheel doesnā€™ piss me off or ruin my experience.
I feel ya, but man, a new wheel really does improve the experience overall. But it's totally subjective and not the cheapest of upgrades.

WhatTheFetch

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Check with them, sometimes they offer a pretty substantial core charge when they need steering wheels.

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
This diabolical bottle of bullshit is the worst cleaning product I've used in my life. Even worse than sand infused dish soap:

20220902_114127.jpg

Do you want to fuck your whole day up?

Have you ever looked at your shiny ceramic coated black car and thought to yourself, "This is too shiny. I want water spots and a hazy film over my car."

Do you feel like life is getting a little too chummy and realize that you need a dash of turmoil for you to better appreciate it?

Do you hate someone with an upcoming birthday and need a present packed with grief?

Well Griot's got you fam!

Whoever created this product despises humanity and possibly all other living creatures on this planet. They should be held accountable under some sort of war crime.

I am not a religious person, but after dealing with this I now know that the devil exists and they work at Griot's.

If someone feels the need to tell me that this was great for them and I was using it wrong... Just know that I despise you with the passion of 1000 suns.

PikkaGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Zupra
3 oz Chemical Guys Hydrosuds in my foam gun and 12oz warm water makes my car wash super easy
Most of the time I don't even agitate
Rinse off with distilled water and blow dry with my mighty blower
99% washed within 20 mins
The marvel of modern ceramic coating
Highly recommend you try the Hydrosuds