What did you do to your Supra today?

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Dumb question. I couldn’t find it in the manual. The rear cargo privacy cover, I know how to remove strings from it, but how does the cover pop off from the rear of the seats? I don’t want to break it.

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 C8 Corvette Z51 2LT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Dumb question. I couldn’t find it in the manual. The rear cargo privacy cover, I know how to remove strings from it, but how does the cover pop off from the rear of the seats? I don’t want to break it.
Push up from underneath

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Great thanks. Does anybody see a net in the rear trunk area? Bc I don’t...

1946E5BE-CE1B-4723-8796-B0E234A44137.png

Unless they are talking about the front seat area.
Different markets had different options in the trunk. Dont think US got the trunk like we didnt get the 12v plug in the back

Nc1dent

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
vR7DCW0.jpg

Autotecknic paddle shifters - Love the look and feel over stock paddles.
BM3 stage 1 flash - very noticeable power increase! I need wider tires because I get tons of wheels spin now :)
How difficult is this install? Do the F87 M2 paddles work on the Supra?

jay1k2

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
IS350, 2020 Cayman GT4
How difficult is this install? Do the F87 M2 paddles work on the Supra?
The hardest part was removing the airbag. I installed mine and then realized just a few days before, Speed Industry posted a video on how to do it!

I did not remove the complete steering wheel like they did in the video. Once you get the airbag off, the rest is a breeze in terms of getting the paddles out. I would use the How-to on the forum https://www.supramkv.com/threads/ind-3d-design-a90-supra-carbon-paddle-set-diy.3071/ and the video below.

Not sure if the M2 paddles work. I got the autotecknic ones that are for the Supra.

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Replaced the cheap OE floor mats with Lloyds Ultimat custom carpet floor mats...perfect fit...

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Replaced the cheap OE floor mats with Lloyds Ultimat custom carpet floor mats...perfect fit...
Any pics? I’ve been looking to replace mine with nicer ones with a Supra or GR badge on them. Really surprised there’s no OEM option and I’m not the biggest fan of weathertech mats from an aesthetic standpoint lol

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Any pics? I’ve been looking to replace mine with nicer ones with a Supra or GR badge on them. Really surprised there’s no OEM option and I’m not the biggest fan of weathertech mats from an aesthetic standpoint lol
I'll take some pics and post tomorrow...the mats are plain and don't have embroidered lettering on them.... Lloyd's site won't allow you to add "Supra" since it's copyrighted but you can add "GR ".....And yeah I'm not a fan of weathertech rubber mats either which I think cheapens the appearance of the interior IMO...

Last edited: