What did you do to your Supra today?

KellyJoe

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
similar here in Austin: on the way to work and back today, saw 3 C8’s. Soon there will be more C8’s on the road than Mustangs:rofl:
When I had my first NSX while living in Nashville right before the C6 came out, you'd not believe the questions I got about it being the new 'Vette. It was a '91. Same here in Victoria a few years back on my second '91... Not one person ever believed it was over 25 years old. :headbang: I'll take rare any day. :thumbsup:

Kiwi Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
terminatorproducts.co.nz
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2021 GR Yaris, 2022 GR86
One of the cons for getting a c8 (when I considered waiting for one) was it’s inevitable abundance on the road, after few years. I already seen them more frequently than the Supra.
The problem here is the C8 will be around twice the price of the Supra if/when it finally get here.

No way I'm waiting that long, had my Supra for 10 months today & loving it :cool:

The C8 will be 10-12 months away yet

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
The problem here is the C8 will be around twice the price of the Supra if/when it finally get here.

No way I'm waiting that long, had my Supra for 10 months today & loving it :cool:

The C8 will be 10-12 months away yet
The C8s we're seeing now on the streets here in the US are most likely from the very first batch of orders.

I'm sure they're a long wait everywhere unless you buy used.

Also, they're all nearly twice the price of the Supra - USD80K+ if not more, well-equipped.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Dang, that's a lot of power for a street machine bryanole27!! I can't even keep the tires glued well with just a JB4 and intake. LOL

bryanole27

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
Dang, that's a lot of power for a street machine bryanole27!! I can't even keep the tires glued well with just a JB4 and intake. LOL
Will definitely take some learning. I haven't had the nuts to put it to the floor yet...lol. Also, will be installing springs ASAP to help it stay more grounded.

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
How do you like the car with the JB4? Does it still drive smoothly like stock? Have you experienced any negatives? I have a JB4 but haven’t installed it yet.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
How do you like the car with the JB4? Does it still drive smoothly like stock? Have you experienced any negatives? I have a JB4 but haven’t installed it yet.
It's basically invisible until I step on the throttle beyond a certain threshold when JB4 kicks in. It’s very smooth and so far I have not noticed any negatives besides tires not sticking very well with the added power.. but that is more me needing to adjust how I apply throttle.

Install was cake, made my own bracket to mount the module inside the engine bay as I did not like the thought of it moving around.

The app works flawlessly to switch maps and real time gauges.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Got these today, any suggestions where to stick them? Not in any body parts please :p
Nice.. I'd put them on my garage cabinet/creeper/tool case/workbench or computer in my garage or something.