What did you do to your Supra today?

Supra Jr.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
Just picked up my, new to me, ever so slightly used 22 Supra 3.0 Premium in Matte Storm Gray Metallic with red interior. I will say that the pictures do this color absolutely no justice at all. It looks so much better in person and I wish everyone could see one!

Had fun driving it home and learning that the speedo is 2 mph over your actual speed and then couldn't get carplay to work till I was 20 mins from home šŸ˜‘
You own the Mach 1 also??? Came from a 17 roush supercharged mustang and really like the mach, comparison??

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 Supra Matte Storm Gray
You own the Mach 1 also??? Came from a 17 roush supercharged mustang and really like the mach, comparison??
I traded the Mach 1 for the Supra. When I visited my buddy @Traxion it was the first time I got to see a Supra in person and drive one. We did an auto cross weekend event, 2 days, and I liked the car much more than I expected to. Was floating around the idea shortly after to trade over to one and a deal came along that I just couldnā€™t pass up so I made an offer to the general manager and he took my first offer. Probably helped that my cousin was the parts manager but the Supra just seemed better in every aspect except the sound department. The one thing the Mach 1 definitely had over this thing. I did have a premium with all options except recaros and navigation so Iā€™m sure the two are fairly close with the same driver in the car but the Supra is just more fun imo after getting to drive both.

Supra Jr.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
I traded the Mach 1 for the Supra. When I visited my buddy @Traxion it was the first time I got to see a Supra in person and drive one. We did an auto cross weekend event, 2 days, and I liked the car much more than I expected to. Was floating around the idea shortly after to trade over to one and a deal came along that I just couldnā€™t pass up so I made an offer to the general manager and he took my first offer. Probably helped that my cousin was the parts manager but the Supra just seemed better in every aspect except the sound department. The one thing the Mach 1 definitely had over this thing. I did have a premium with all options except recaros and navigation so Iā€™m sure the two are fairly close with the same driver in the car but the Supra is just more fun imo after getting to drive both.
Yeah I really miss the sound of the 5.0 would love a manual Mach 1 with handling package!!

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 Supra Matte Storm Gray
Yeah I really miss the sound of the 5.0 would love a manual Mach 1 with handling package!!
One other thing that may not be a huge deal to certain people. I also found the tech in the Supra much more up to date than the Mach 1. Regardless of them doing the changes for the 24, everything was just kinda stale as far as interior on the Mach 1. I knew what I was getting, just wouldā€™ve been nice to see some updates since many of the other Ford products had been before that model dropped. Lots of super nice features as far as the amount of customization you can do with the cluster and super convenient being able to see tire temps without any aftermarket stuff. Also extremely convenient if you have multiple sets of wheels/tires how the car can self learn the sensors in the Supra. Just honestly really had no complaints about the car when I saw everything inside and out on it and how nimble and quick on its feet it is. Even from a dig the Supra is quicker or certainly feels like it.

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
One other thing that may not be a huge deal to certain people. I also found the tech in the Supra much more up to date than the Mach 1. Regardless of them doing the changes for the 24, everything was just kinda stale as far as interior on the Mach 1. I knew what I was getting, just wouldā€™ve been nice to see some updates since many of the other Ford products had been before that model dropped. Lots of super nice features as far as the amount of customization you can do with the cluster and super convenient being able to see tire temps without any aftermarket stuff. Also extremely convenient if you have multiple sets of wheels/tires how the car can self learn the sensors in the Supra. Just honestly really had no complaints about the car when I saw everything inside and out on it and how nimble and quick on its feet it is. Even from a dig the Supra is quicker or certainly feels like it.
Now all you need is dp+tune and you'll hang with cars in the 6 digit range $.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I traded the Mach 1 for the Supra.

Supra just seemed better in every aspect except the sound department. The one thing the Mach 1 definitely had over this thing.
Besides the wind buffeting thing, the exhaust was the 2nd thing we did to our car. My wife was adamant about getting a gnarly exhaust sound. Sheā€™s owned Mustangs and loves the 5.0 sound. @BMWAF just got his (another thread) and can vouch. Definitely a must have upgrade!

Supra Jr.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
Wait until you just do a basic tune on the supra, it completely changes it and then it really would kill that mustang after that.

ope_sry

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 premium
Found these on eBay for a good price. Quality is very nice, fitment was not stellar- specifically how the oem release cable attached, but they functionsgreat and look pretty spicy.

IMG_0811.jpeg

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Found these on eBay for a good price. Quality is very nice, fitment was not stellar- specifically how the oem release cable attached, but they functionsgreat and look pretty spicy.

IMG_0811.jpeg
Those look like the same ones I am waiting to install from @drivewaylabs. Did the back look like this? If so, any pointers for install?

1000002125.jpg