What did you do to your Supra today?

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
It's basically invisible until I step on the throttle beyond a certain threshold when JB4 kicks in. It’s very smooth and so far I have not noticed any negatives besides tires not sticking very well with the added power.. but that is more me needing to adjust how I apply throttle.

Install was cake, made my own bracket to mount the module inside the engine bay as I did not like the thought of it moving around.

The app works flawlessly to switch maps and real time gauges.
Awesome. Thanks for the info. It’s good to hear positive things about it since almost everyone else likes to do flash tunes instead. I want to be able to remove mine just in case.

Mark-in-Stoke

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT86 Supra v
Finally got my front ti emblem on. The stock bumper has 3 alignment holes and an indentation in the center that need to be covered or filled. The rears are more or less peel and stick. I say more or less because the rear Toyota emblem is on a slight convex surface and the ti emblem is flat but the 3m tape has just enough thickness to make the emblem sit flush. I carefully removed the backing plate from the OEM emblem and got it filled and painted.

6C1D6DC7-0FD7-49C6-93D6-8035117A739D.jpeg

View attachment 33145

View attachment 33146

View attachment 33147
These are awesome, got a link?

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Awesome. Thanks for the info. It’s good to hear positive things about it since almost everyone else likes to do flash tunes instead. I want to be able to remove mine just in case.
You're welcome. I'm an avid Cobb AccessPort user so I have nothing against reflashes just as long as I can do it on my own at home since I only drive my cars on the street, no hardcore racing (no need for custom tunes).

I've had great experience with JB1/JB4 on my past Euro cars so it just made sense for to me to go JB4 on a B58.

RWhiz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsche 911 964, Tacoma, 2021 Absolute Zero Premium
Congrats! So did you end up keeping your Porsche too?
For now, I'll still be putting it up on Bring a Trailer soon. I've got some maintenance scheduled which should help my sale. Then it'll be up for sale!

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My garage looks pretty nice right now.
Sure does! Man, I'd keep both. One classic/traditional sports car, one modern sports car.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Got this color matching 1/18 model

F745CB49-01C1-4805-BA8D-806461EC34A3.jpeg
Nice. I recently got one of those 1:30 scale paint samples (for dealers?) sold in Japan in black to match my car.