What did you do to your Supra today?

tedan628

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Sti, 2005 Forester XT
it been a fun 1 year with this car. now its time to put away my car for winter. had AG and work vsxx wheels before but now its time to go back stock wheels for the winter. new hood is getting painted as well.

Follow my IG: @Zupra90

Attachments

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
it been a fun 1 year with this car. now its time to put away my car for winter. had AG and work vsxx wheels before but now its time to go back stock wheels for the winter. new hood is getting painted as well.

It looks amazing! I almost gave up waiting for my A91 and went with Nitro. Love it!

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AW A90

Is that the Maxton roof spoiler? how does it mount just double sided tape and hows the quality? I want Aimgain but it takes forever.

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra

Thats a great looking build. I'd hate to see how much money you've dumped into that thing in 1 year lol. (unless sponsorships?)

alexsvoss

First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
do you think BMW m mirror caps will fit the supra? i mean like m2 mirror caps or the z4 etc will any of them can fit on the supra?

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
20201028_164453.jpg

Installed few Cusco Components.

WOW! IT MADE WORLD of DIFFERENCE! IT'S A MUST DO!!!

No... There are slight to almost no difference when you are driving on the public road. I haven't yet to test it in the track but it will come. more story in my build log.

my Pewter Supra.