What did you do to your Supra today?

closey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2004 SRT10 Ram, 1970 Chevelle, 1969 GTX, 1963 Suburban, 2017 Isuzu AT35, 2019 XC90
How was your experience with LG Performance? Everything OEM install quality like advertised?
All fitted pretty well a little out of shape on the driver side fender but the pod pulled it into place

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Just gave her a quick wash and removed some water spots a 10 second rainstorm left over. Took an air shammy to the mirrors for a pretty long time and there was still a stream of water that poured out of them once I started driving >.>

Attachments

closey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2004 SRT10 Ram, 1970 Chevelle, 1969 GTX, 1963 Suburban, 2017 Isuzu AT35, 2019 XC90
All fitted pretty well a little out of shape on the driver side fender but the pod pulled it into place
And just to add, alot of people say you have to take the side skirts etc off to remove the fenders due to a hidden bolt ........... it can be done by removing the black trim from between the fender and door ( bit fiddly but can be done)

AlRayes_BRN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra A90
Just gave her a quick wash and removed some water spots a 10 second rainstorm left over. Took an air shammy to the mirrors for a pretty long time and there was still a stream of water that poured out of them once I started driving >.>
Yup thats normal, happens to me all the time with the side mirrors

Jaydee

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
‘21 Supra Nitro Yellow
Installed Armaspeed Intake. Swoosh.

Oh and he’s a link to video:
01ED0A84-2314-462E-AB83-9A404BC8520E.jpeg

2Cool

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Premium 3.0
Cleaned for some cold weather storage. Installed the Supra-Star CF hood vents, matches the ebay rear CF spoiler and both fit perfectly. Newly satin black powder-coated wheels tie it all together along with the recent roof wrap in gloss black.

Attachments

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
Cleaned for some cold weather storage. Installed the Supra-Star CF hood vents, matches the ebay rear CF spoiler and both fit perfectly. Newly satin black powder-coated wheels tie it all together along with the recent roof wrap in gloss black.
Are those vents easy to remove for cleaning? Quite a nice looking Supra - well done.

2Cool

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Premium 3.0
Are those vents easy to remove for cleaning? Quite a nice looking Supra - well done.
That would be a negative. They use 3M tape to attach. Was tempted to use some plasti-dip to black out the area underneath, but I liked the look of the yellow visible through the grill.

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
She's tucked in the garage at the moment. There was a chance of showers :p

Neosole89

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Refraction
Very nice! Is the CF glossy or matte finish?

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
That would be a negative. They use 3M tape to attach. Was tempted to use some plasti-dip to black out the area underneath, but I liked the look of the yellow visible through the grill.
There’s always a trio of trained hamsters. That could be an option. Go in through the engine bay side.

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
Installed KW V3 coilovers.
Dropped the ride height by 20mm in the rear and 15mm in the front (might go another 5mm in the front, but I like the rear setup).
Also added 10mm spacers to the rear wheels, later when I change the wheels they will have another 5mm offset added.
Just gotta dial in rebound now, I went 1 click softer than the KW default setting, but it's still a tad too harsh on the road.
Bump is perfect at KW's default setting in the front and 1 click softer in the rear.

Attachments