What did you do to your Supra today?

Pej1282

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra, 2020 Avalon TRD, 2015 Lexus RC350
Thanks man. I like how your badges look too. Hopefully someone with a red car can post pics soon too! I’m on the fence about them.
I got you lol. They’re from someone I follow on Instagram, not sure if he’s in here but he’s got a really dope red Supra
45B90D66-6BDD-40A6-8A8A-F229046B9992.jpeg
06B10F4D-8599-4372-8787-75C700ABFD03.jpeg
I

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Verus Engineering Rear Diffuser installed. It fits perfectly with the aFe Takeda exhaust. I really expected it to given the muffler size, but with the piping it's always a little hard to know ahead of time.
IMG_2150.jpeg

felcrum

First Name
Abdullah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Prem, '20 RC350
Verus Engineering Rear Diffuser installed. It fits perfectly with the aFe Takeda exhaust. I really expected it to given the muffler size, but with the piping it's always a little hard to know ahead of time.
IMG_2150.jpeg
Looks awesome. Can we see a full frame rear?

Sloos

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
Today i played a lot with Bimmecode without really knowing what i am doing ? i hope if i play too much that the backup will safe my....
Thats also the reason why i registered here now. We dont have much mk5 drivers in germany and the forum is not active like here.
I activated today some stuff what sounds interresting for me. Like eco Modus and so on. Now i have an ecomodus. I can setup but cant activate???. I am not sure but works it round about like that: for example: a new drive mode: you have to activate it at the body Domain Controller. And to choose it and to setup you have to find it im the Headhunter. And than you have to hope that the car has the option. So if i would activate an offroad Mode in the headunit than i have the perhaps the option in the head unit but of course its not in the body Domain Controller. So i cant choose stuff only see it because its linked into the nowhere?
Here a bit what i found today