What did you do to your Supra today?

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
I have 2 other hobby cars I still need to drive and rid the last full tank of fuel.. We usually get snow here in October.. or gets cold enough the village starts spraying ice melt and road salt. :bonk:
A village where it starts to snow in October. I feel like I'm playing Trivial Pursuit.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Maybe a little too early, but I'm never ruling out its possibility
In California I'd be more worried about forest fires and earthquakes.. I use to live in Socal so I know the risks and headaches. Pretty area nonetheless.

Pej1282

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra, 2020 Avalon TRD, 2015 Lexus RC350
I sold my Supra yesterday and got a 21’ IS350 F Sport. With that said I have a few items to sell if anyone is interested.
Rexpeed carbon fiber paddle extensions. I can supply the 3M tape = $50

American Panda Design nocturnal black emblems with tape already pre-installed = $100

I also have the whole factory air intake and OEM mats that were never used along with the O

Satin black center caps = $50
EBCC6E8D-FB81-492B-BF8C-B4C3E990E7F3.jpeg
332FA468-D5D9-4EAE-BAF2-B35364F41F1E.jpeg

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Put Tein spring silencers on my RS-R rear springs so the "spring slap" clunking would go away. I bet anyone who has rear clunking w/ lowering springs could solve it the same way.

Start at the top, put the silencers on every other "loop" of the progressive spring section. Four silencers per side. Done deal. Quiet as a church mouse.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Got my Seibon goodies today. Thanks to Josh from @Meraki Autoworks for getting this together. We're holding off on the install until the Ings+1 fenders are here. Need to make sure the skirts and hood all line up and fit correctly with the new fenders. Hopefully they are not too far behind.

Seibon-3.jpg
Seibon-1.jpg

Seibon-6.jpg
Seibon-4.jpg

Seibon-5.jpg
Seibon-2.jpg
Can you post a running total of expenses? I'm mostly curious. I keep one, and I'm sure you do. ;)

freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
Can you post a running total of expenses? I'm mostly curious. I keep one, and I'm sure you do. ;)
I learned a long time ago to NEVER total up what you spend on a car...
Just makes you sick...haha..

I did it once for an e36 track car build and swore I'd never do it again....

Steve

Blaque Diamond Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV
In California I'd be more worried about forest fires and earthquakes.. I use to live in Socal so I know the risks and headaches. Pretty area nonetheless.
Each state really has its pros and cons. Dry and temperate, sure. But you'll be dealing with those two that you said. Colder states might not have those, but you got snow and you might end up putting some cars to hibernation until spring

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Each state really has its pros and cons. Dry and temperate, sure. But you'll be dealing with those two that you said. Colder states might not have those, but you got snow and you might end up putting some cars to hibernation until spring
Yeah, at least we are on the right side of the pond! 900sq ft garage is good to have.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I learned a long time ago to NEVER total up what you spend on a car...
Just makes you sick...haha..

I did it once for an e36 track car build and swore I'd never do it again....

Steve
Na - I like knowing where every penny of my money goes. I keep insanely detailed spreadsheets of every single cent I spent. On everything. Probably going back a decade now. Rarely is more than a dollar or two unaccounted for each year.

I should have been an accountant.

BobbyC1221

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Damn. Y’all makin me feel lazy and cheap.

All I’ve done recently is wrap my headlights (light smoke).

put some A91 style vinyl on the sides. Not really sure if I like it or not yet. Idk. It just looks weird to me. Even on the a91s.

Detailed the hell out of it. Ceramic coated everything that could be. That took me all of 3 days ?

I’m TRYING to find regular Toyota emblems for the front and back. That gloss dome is just ugly IMO. I’ve heard the Camry and the Avalon ones fit but no confirmation yet. Might drive up to Toyota and ask them.

aside from that, I think my next purchase for the car will be one of those pretty custom steering wheels. I’m trying to stick to mods that do not void the warranty but the stock steering wheel is just annoying..

probably wrap or dip the bumpers black. Prob end up dipping. Easier to do. For me anyway.

a cheap one I plan on doing eventually is taking the subwoofers apart and putting some foam in them to get better bass. That should cost all of $20 bucks for the foam and about 2hrs to do.

I need to find a job so I can do more mods! ?