What did you do to your Supra today?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Caught hail a few months ago, had everything repaired except for the hood with the plan to eventually buy a carbon fiber hood... finally ordered it several months later along with a rexspeed spoiler. Hopefully this hood doesn't take another 3 months to show up :/
I have bad news for ya.

What hood did you order?

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Got my ECU back from Kies Motorsports today, installed it and went for a quick drive; all seems to be working well although for the first couple miles or so while idling it seemed like the ECU had to relearn the engine. I already contacted PTF so they can reset my BM3 account to reinstall my tune.

Xpel Guy

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra GR 3.0, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Only had the car for a week but really enjoying it so far. I traded my 18K M2 for it. A totally different animal. So far we added some Xpel Paint protection film, tinted the marker lights, Tinted the windows with Xpel XR ceramic, wrapped the roof / painted roof rails & added these (possibly controversial) blended emblem over lays as nice conversation piece. I will be interested to see how people on the street respond.

Attachments

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
Only had the car for a week but really enjoying it so far. I traded my 18K M2 for it. A totally different animal. So far we added some Xpel Paint protection film, tinted the marker lights, Tinted the windows with Xpel XR ceramic, wrapped the roof / painted roof rails & added these (possibly controversial) blended emblem over lays as nice conversation piece. I will be interested to see how people on the street respond.
I like the emblems. Beat the haters to the punch.

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Reinstalled the BM3 stage 2 tune after getting the DME unlocked post recall. I missed having power. I feel like I have to relearn driving the car all over again.

WSUPRA

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition
Reminds of the the M badge I’ve had on mine since last Spring ? Originally was just going to stay on for a weekend as I was going on a Euro car cruise. But it ended up being so well received I left it on my car!
6D3952E6-CBAF-4E27-94B8-7FF6E20F8D4E.jpeg

Last edited:

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Reminds of the the M badge I’ve had on mine since last Spring ? Originally was just going to stay on for a weekend as I was going on a Euro car cruise. But it ended up being so well received I left it on my car!
That's a great location for pictures!

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
I love that! Lmao

I changed my startup animation to the M one for the lolz