What did you do to your Supra today?

Boblay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra, F82 M4
Damn, why ya letting it go?
Got a pretty good offer that I don’t think I’ll get again, also heading to university soon so it’s a bit impractical. Gonna scoop an e9X m3 while they are somewhat low in price. Sucks I never got to tune my car though :(

Reactions: zrk

RichSC

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra #86, 2018 Raptor
what manifold did you go with (ams or csf)? getting ready to install my ams, curious how bad its going to be.
I went with the AMS manifold. Fitment with it is very good, but the install is a bit of a pain in the ass. Tight work spaces to get the hoses off and there's wiring fucking everywhere. Recommend a long pick set for the coolant hose clips and a narrow long extension and 10mm for the new manifold bolts. 1/4" set that I've got worked well for that. Long magnet works well too to get the new manifold bolts in place. The couplers for the coolant lines take a bit of force to get off the heat exchanger and water pump, just be patient with them. I removed the cooling plate on top of the Rad and heat exchanger to make life easier.

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
I went with the AMS manifold. Fitment with it is very good, but the install is a bit of a pain in the ass. Tight work spaces to get the hoses off and there's wiring fucking everywhere. Recommend a long pick set for the coolant hose clips and a narrow long extension and 10mm for the new manifold bolts. 1/4" set that I've got worked well for that. Long magnet works well too to get the new manifold bolts in place. The couplers for the coolant lines take a bit of force to get off the heat exchanger and water pump, just be patient with them. I removed the cooling plate on top of the Rad and heat exchanger to make life easier.
Got any pictures? I think I’ll be going AMS Manifold too.

WF MKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
06’ tC, Renaissance Red 3.0 Premium Supra
Replaced my rear left tire due to metal causing a flat. Finding tires for this car was a PITA!

RichSC

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra #86, 2018 Raptor
Got any pictures? I think I’ll be going AMS Manifold too.
Had to get the MST intake, the stock one does not fit with the AMS chargepipe. About done, just need to bleed the system tomorrow.

Attachments

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Started the part out on the Supra, gonna be letting her go next week. Gonna post the wheels and stuff on here after. Been a great one year of ownership and I think I’m def gonna own another one sooner than later
What wheels? I'm not too far from you and I'm in the market ?

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Drove it 13h straight home after flying in to pick it up. Gave me a chance to get to learn some of the cool features. I'm absolutely in love with the car. Now I just need to get my Civic sold ?

PXL_20220116_060701645.jpg
Nice Type R! Bro that's my dream garage haha.

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 RB A91, 2020 X3M, 2006 S2000
Nice Type R! Bro that's my dream garage haha.
Thought about trying to keep it, but just can't justify having it sit. I also have an S2000 and an Element for winter (#hondafanboy) so the CTR and the Supra both share the same purpose for me. The fact that I can sell the CTR for more than I paid helps as well.

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Drove it 13h straight home after flying in to pick it up. Gave me a chance to get to learn some of the cool features. I'm absolutely in love with the car. Now I just need to get my Civic sold ?

PXL_20220116_060701645.jpg
Excellent. See you at the AX events! Looks lowered. Mods and where did you find it?

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Thought about trying to keep it, but just can't justify having it sit. I also have an S2000 and an Element for winter (#hondafanboy) so the CTR and the Supra both share the same purpose for me. The fact that I can sell the CTR for more than I paid helps as well.
Yea for sure, I can understand that. I had an S2k, loved it :) Nice to see another Honda fan boy haha