What did you do to your Supra today?

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 RB A91, 2020 X3M, 2006 S2000
Yea for sure, I can understand that. I had an S2k, loved it :) Nice to see another Honda fan boy haha
I was initially considering getting the latest gen NSX, but just couldn't justify the cost and the fact that I'd be too scared to mod the thing at that price point. Realized I could have a very fast Supra for half as much and so far I have no regrets.

Excellent. See you at the AX events! Looks lowered. Mods and where did you find it?
Yeah it's lowered on Eibach Z4 lowering springs, only about 3/4" drop which is perfect imo. Has catless dp, FI exhaust and a FF kit and tuned on Ecutek. I've only run 93 in it so far and it absolutely rips. Waiting till it's warmer and I can actually hook up a little better before I try E50.

I found it down near Orlando FL. Flew down Friday morning and drove straight back. Left at 7am Friday for the airport and didn't get back until 9am Saturday. Completely exhausting day but totally worth it.

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra. 2018 Mazda Miata RF. 2020 Range Rover.
Drove it 13h straight home after flying in to pick it up. Gave me a chance to get to learn some of the cool features. I'm absolutely in love with the car. Now I just need to get my Civic sold ?

PXL_20220116_060701645.jpg
I've seen your car on Youtube. Those Kansei wheels are beautiful.

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
I was initially considering getting the latest gen NSX, but just couldn't justify the cost and the fact that I'd be too scared to mod the thing at that price point. Realized I could have a very fast Supra for half as much and so far I have no regrets.

Yeah it's lowered on Eibach Z4 lowering springs, only about 3/4" drop which is perfect imo. Has catless dp, FI exhaust and a FF kit and tuned on Ecutek. I've only run 93 in it so far and it absolutely rips. Waiting till it's warmer and I can actually hook up a little better before I try E50.

I found it down near Orlando FL. Flew down Friday morning and drove straight back. Left at 7am Friday for the airport and didn't get back until 9am Saturday. Completely exhausting day but totally worth it.
Awesome. Looking forward to hearing the exhaust. I seriously thought about the Blue A91 when I bought mine. If there would have been one in stock locally who knows. But they had to dealer trade regardless and yellow is my favorite car color so I ended up with it again. My yellow 2004 Z06 looked really cool as well, especially on the high-polished rims. I did add A91 stripes and the Rexspeed spoiler to get a similar look.

What wheel and tire sizes are those? Since those mods will already have you in STU or a prepared class, I'd consider finding some wider wheels and more aggressive tires for autocross (track days too) if those aren't already wider and more aggressive. You'll really need some better rubber with the additional power. See you in the Spring!
2021 polish before storage 1.jpg

Your STU competition. Josh has a tune and DP but I don't believe he's done any suspension mods. At least not through the end of last season. Who knows what he's been doing over the Winter...
2021 AX season two supras.jpg

hotsaucewizard

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 1991 325i Turbo, 2019 RC350
Just installed a rexpeed v4 spoiler on my lunch break at work but.. realized that when a coworker came to ask what I was doing I got distracted and forgot to wipe the trunk with an alcohol wipe. I did wipe the spoiler side though… hopefully it stays on lol

Last edited:

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 RB A91, 2020 X3M, 2006 S2000
Awesome. Looking forward to hearing the exhaust. I seriously thought about the Blue A91 when I bought mine. If there would have been one in stock locally who knows. But they had to dealer trade regardless and yellow is my favorite car color so I ended up with it again. My yellow 2004 Z06 looked really cool as well, especially on the high-polished rims. I did add A91 stripes and the Rexspeed spoiler to get a similar look.

What wheel and tire sizes are those? Since those mods will already have you in STU or a prepared class, I'd consider finding some wider wheels and more aggressive tires for autocross (track days too) if those aren't already wider and more aggressive. You'll really need some better rubber with the additional power. See you in the Spring!
2021 polish before storage 1.jpg

Your STU competition. Josh has a tune and DP but I don't believe he's done any suspension mods. At least not through the end of last season. Who knows what he's been doing over the Winter...
2021 AX season two supras.jpg
I usually choose more low-key colored cars, but in this case I fell in love with this blue and figured I'd try something different. I love the yellow too, though I don't think I could see myself driving one. We'll see though how I like having the blue and maybe I'll try a yellow car sometime in the future.

These wheels are 19x9.5 +22 front and 19x10.5 +35 rear, with stock tires for now. Should be able to get some wider tires on these, but I'll have to make sure they'll fit with it lowered a bit. Will likely pick up a second set of wheels, possibly stock wheels, so I can have a couple tire options. I like having a set of all-seasons available so I can take it out on cold days when the roads are clear.

I may or may not autocross, but either way I'll definitely stop down to spectate. If I do run, it would likely just be for fun and to get better at driving, not really expecting to be very competitive. But who knows, maybe I'll catch the bug and it'll turn into a more serious endeavour. :drive:

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Tried to take her to my local Toyota for the 10k mile service, turns out my car is too low for any of their racks, even the specialty rack they have just for the MKV wasn't enough. I'm only on H&R springs which aren't even that low. I'll stick with bringing my car to my usual BMW master tech I guess.

Or just invest in a quick jack and do it myself (shrug)

Jnhalstead

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
Finally had the drivers side front splitter come in from back order.
A374D5A0-7695-4DD8-AED1-A3E66D64740E.jpeg