2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Installed my Magnaflow Xmod catback and swapped the stock DP for a catted AA unit. My god, the sound is glorious. Even my wife likes it.

I need to adjust the tips a bit before I post the installed pics.

10768324-7CCE-4A5C-B908-131C978391C4.jpeg

Are you running both mufflers? I run a muffler on the drivers side and the straight pipe on the valved side. I'd love to hear a sound clip of how this exhaust sounds with the AA catted DP.

Spoiler

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0
Finished up the “Tadda” mod to my subwoofer box and the soundproofing of the rear area of the car…. Huge improvement….

For anyone who hasn't done this, you better get on board, and get them Milli Vanilli tunes cranking….

TheBayA90

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Nocturnal A90, 2021 Lexus RX350 F sport
Had the Active Autowerke catted down pipe installed today. Am I the only one who expected more out of it? I don’t really notice a difference in sound..

LinkMK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 A91-CF, 21 X5 4.0i
Not even 500mi in and nearly got run into by one of our many terrible drivers who refuse to turn their head to the side when switching lanes. Great brakes saved my butt. Ordered the AMS anti-wind buffeting and a bolt to stud conversion kit

Vroomin350

First Name
Yohan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS C7 Corvette
Not even 500mi in and nearly got run into by one of our many terrible drivers who refuse to turn their head to the side when switching lanes. Great brakes saved my butt. Ordered the AMS anti-wind buffeting and a bolt to stud conversion kit
Where did you order those from? I am new to this car myself any help is appreciated

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
I love the AMS ones!
Where did you order those from? I am new to this car myself any help is appreciated
I ordered mine in gloss black from CounterSpace when they were having a sale. I love them. Shape is perfect and blends in seamlessly.

https://www.counterspacegarage.com/ams-a90-buffeting-fix

LinkMK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 A91-CF, 21 X5 4.0i
I ordered mine from Speed Industry. I've had good luck with them in the past (no wrong or missing items, fast processing good shipping rates) and they're basically right down the street geographically speaking in Las Vegas so stuff gets here on time baring bad storms.