What did you do to your Supra today?

Sam B

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I agree. Something about the stance of your car looks really sick. I wanna do my springs but I dont wanna rub everyw

shayan9199

First Name
Shayan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
License plate moved from center, bumperplugs inbound.
Rear Supra is now red. I think that ups hp at least 15hp?
PlateMove.JPEG
RedSupra.JPEG
how did the bumper plugs turn out? I’ve got 4 holes drilled into my bumper as well and hate it.

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
how did the bumper plugs turn out? I’ve got 4 holes drilled into my bumper as well and hate it.
They did not have an option for phantom matte under Toyota, so I went to BMW and got the frozen silver. They are NOT the same color.... definitely lighter. Vendor was very helpful, but said the color is custom, so the price of the plugs doubles, but it will match the phantom.

To add another wrinkle, I am experiencing the trunk paint issue that others have documented. The local dealership agreed to fix, so I asked them for a quote to have the body shop do the holes. Once I have the price, I'll decide on the plugs.

Overall, they are exactly what you'd expect. Little black plastic plugs. I would need to drill the holes to make them a little larger to get them in before I can tell the exact fitment which makes me a little nervous. It's going into the shop next Monday, so I'll know more soon.

Last edited:

shayan9199

First Name
Shayan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
They did not have an option for phantom matte under Toyota, so I went to BMW and got the frozen silver. They are NOT the same color.... definitely lighter. Vendor was very helpful, but said the color is custom, so the price of the plugs doubles, but it will match the phantom.

To add another wrinkle, I am experiencing the truck paint issue that others have documented. The local dealership agreed to fix, so I asked them for a quote to have the body shop do the holes. Once I have the price, I'll decide on the plugs.

Overall, they are exactly what you'd expect. Little black plastic plugs. I would need to drill the holes to make them a little larger to get them in before I can tell the exact fitment which makes me a little nervous. It's going into the shop next Monday, so I'll know more soon.
I bought bumper plugs last year and since the dealer drilled two pairs of holes in different sizes, the plugs weren’t going to work.

did you have that issue?