What did you do to your Supra today?

MX5Racer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0L Premium, buncha Miatas, others....
On the rear ended 2.OL above, I would say no way is that totalled, not on a $45,000 car this new.

MX5Racer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I’m disturbed to see this. Such a shame. Been hit twice in last 2 years and car totaled. Both no insurance
Serious question - somebody destroys your car with no insurance, do you just beat them absolutely senseless? I don't think I could help myself.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Serious question - somebody destroys your car with no insurance, do you just beat them absolutely senseless? I don't think I could help myself.
Ehhh, if a family member or friend got hurt that's one thing. But you can always get another car (eventually). It's hard AF but walking away is a whole lot better than escalating the situation. I assure you there are thousands of people in prison who wish they had just walked away from some confrontation. There are thousands of people with priors trying to get a decent job that wished they had walked away too. But yeah, its hard in the moment to do that.

Sam B

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
In all honesty. The one was really hard to walk away from. Because the guy was a compulsive liar and constantly in trouble w law.
The other time was right in front of my house. Meth head smashed right into a parked car. Destroyed it. Then tried running away and quickly got tackled by a guy who seen the accident. Both total scumbags. So far, in total, we received 42 dollars of restitution. My Insurance Paid for most of both. But we still took a loss on a good bit

MX5Racer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
In all honesty. The one was really hard to walk away from. Because the guy was a compulsive liar and constantly in trouble w law.
The other time was right in front of my house. Meth head smashed right into a parked car. Destroyed it. Then tried running away and quickly got tackled by a guy who seen the accident. Both total scumbags. So far, in total, we received 42 dollars of restitution. My Insurance Paid for most of both. But we still took a loss on a good bit
Bastards. And then YOUR rates go up but of course theirs don't since they never had any! :mad:

MX5Racer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Shyt with just a tiny crease causing a new front bumper on my Supra, by the time all the calibrations and whatnot it was damn near 5 Grand.

Nothing like the old days - swap on a thin chrome 200 dollar bumper, done.

mokleen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Damn, @mokleen witnessed me gaptized 2 other Supras @ Supra Sunday a few months ago and he never said shit like this. :rolleyes:
This... This is true, however I would have considered that friendly match - I am not an advocate for supra on supra crime.
However, this Porsche was super cocky and when he got gaptized ran away to the nearest exit. You should have came to SS - would have been a gang bang

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
This... This is true, however I would have considered that friendly match - I am not an advocate for supra on supra crime.
However, this Porsche was super cocky and when he got gaptized ran away to the nearest exit. You should have came to SS - would have been a gang bang
I am. That's the whole point of the B58/A90 classes.