What did you do to your Supra today?

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo X
Actually I'd like to see haha. I have about as many hot wheels also, and have been searching for a good shelving solution. :cool:
All my main line, premiums are just thumb tacked to wall. I have a work bench area which has all my loose ones and premium hauler sets sitting on. This is an old video form few months months ago, that first wall is pretty much filled from one end to other now. I’ll be moving to Florida at end of year and buying house so will have a permanent setup for them all.

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
EOS manifold, carbon fiber driveshaft, daw turbo w/5in racepipe all in hand and getting installed ... still waiting for 4-way adjustable suspension, transmission and fueling to complete the car

All the various suspension parts are upgraded including solid diff mounts

Fzb1YCE.jpg

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
EOS manifold, carbon fiber driveshaft, daw turbo w/5in racepipe all in hand and getting installed ... still waiting for 4-way adjustable suspension, transmission and fueling to complete the car

All the various suspension parts are upgraded including solid diff mounts

Fzb1YCE.jpg
How's the DAW turbo?

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
All my main line, premiums are just thumb tacked to wall. I have a work bench area which has all my loose ones and premium hauler sets sitting on. This is an old video form few months months ago, that first wall is pretty much filled from one end to other now. I’ll be moving to Florida at end of year and buying house so will have a permanent setup for them all.
Thank you, looks good! Gives me a good idea of what can be done with them haha

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
MBRP exhaust w/ burnt tips:
FE6A148B-648F-447F-B241-D4919351B829.jpeg
Is it just the angle of the photo, or do these stick out unusually far? Do you have a picture from further back?

The GR strut bar is "BLITZ style," but not made by them as far as we know. There's several differences in the bar and mount shapes, and it's much closer to the CUSCO in those aspects. We may never know the truth, but it's a sweet bar either way, and makes a noticeable difference in the overall solid front-end feel for most people.

YukonSupra

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Phantom
Is it just the angle of the photo, or do these stick out unusually far? Do you have a picture from further back?
it is out further than I want at the moment, so will be playing with that. I’ll take another picture in the next couple days when I move it around in the Showroom 👍🏻

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Maybe a tad bit further than usual, but it's not bad at all. If the tips are easily adjustable, i'd fix it. If it would require a bunch more work, I wouldn't even bother tbh.

YukonSupra

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Phantom
Maybe a tad bit further than usual, but it's not bad at all. If the tips are easily adjustable, i'd fix it. If it would require a bunch more work, I wouldn't even bother tbh.
The first picture was out further. The second set of photos was after adjustment. VERY easy to move!

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL