What did you do to your Supra today?

BraveDemon

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra; 19 TTRS; 19 Velar P380 HSE; 15 GLA45 AMG
Planning to cruise to the beach in the am with the family and then to a pool party at a friends. Thought it’d be fun to take the coupes so spent the day cleaning and fitting car seats into Supra and it’s garage mate.

I’ll (of course) be driving the Supra. Have a safe and happy Labor Day y’all.

IMG_0675.jpeg

IMG_0678.jpeg

SuprNova

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MT
Is it because you voided it with mods? I'm thinking about buying an extended warranty from the forum reccomended toyota dealer and thought it would be great. Concerned about long term BMW reliability and 10 yr 100k power train for 2500 seems pretty great.
Sorry to quote an old post but can someone point me in the right direction for the extended warranty for $2500, if it's still offered? I tried the search but this is the closest I've found.

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 Ascent Touring
It's not to my supra yet but it's for my supra

Visually flow tested my new wing element design

dropped my optional paddles for my magnetic paddle shift kits

IMG_4696.jpeg

Blindspot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
FCCAC1B2-03AD-4F90-9D6C-E23F5FE193A3.jpeg

Finally caved and put my ancient (blind and deaf) Shiba in the car. I have two different homes about three hours apart and I’ve been a bit bummed about leaving her behind when I leave Squamish for a week… But fuck it, it’s just a car and I’ll probably spill a large chocolate milkshake in it tomorrow. Life is always better with a woofer. Glad I caved.

Also glad I found this magic pet hair scraper tool thing on Amazon. Shiba hair is like tiny needles that stick in everything.