What did you do to your Supra today?

STi_to_GRzupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra MT Premium, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
Wouldā€™ve be done yesterday, but didnā€™t have a T60.

Overall, great steering wheel, and very easy install.

If you are running BM3 CustomRom, The only drawback is the inability to switch maps or check for E content from the steering wheel.

IMG_3027.jpeg

IMG_3030.jpeg

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra

If you are running BM3 CustomRom, The only drawback is the inability to switch maps or check for E content from the steering wheel.

IMG_3027.jpeg

IMG_3030.jpeg
I thought this came with two programmable buttons. Can't you program it to switch maps?

STi_to_GRzupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra MT Premium, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
I thought this came with two programmable buttons. Can't you program it to switch maps?
Yes. Theres a separate harness for the FTU buttons, I would need to figure that out. Or email JQ WERKS for guidance. The up/dw switch works only for cruise control. For now, I will just drive the car and enjoy it, specially after several weeks of not being able to drive it.

BTW, trying to get that airbag assembly out was a real pain in the ass. It took a lot of patience.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Yes. Theres a separate harness for the FTU buttons, I would need to figure that out. Or email JQ WERKS for guidance. The up/dw switch works only for cruise control. For now, I will just drive the car and enjoy it, specially after several weeks of not being able to drive it.

BTW, trying to get that airbag assembly out was a real pain in the ass. It took a lot of patience.
Ya i switched to a carbon wheel. Not sure if I have the patience to switch again haha

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0

IMG_3027.jpeg

IMG_3030.jpeg
Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m stating the obvious but you no longer have an airbag with that wheelā€¦ so if you get into an accident god forbid thatā€™s probably not ideal. It def looks cool but thatā€™s a big safety concern man

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Are those the 18x10ā€ ET30?
Yessir! I had to look at an old receipt. Theyā€™ve been fantastic for track. I thought they were SM-10 (the newest version). Same size 18x10ā€

https://apexwheels.com/fitment-guides/toyota/supra/toyota-gr-supra-wheel-and-tire-fitment-guide

Iā€™d love to get the VS-5RSā€™s someday and use my current ones as spares.

Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m stating the obvious but you no longer have an airbag with that wheelā€¦ so if you get into an accident god forbid thatā€™s probably not ideal. It def looks cool but thatā€™s a big safety concern man
No need for an airbag with a racing seat and harness. For those usually doing that šŸ¤ž

Last edited:

CFactor

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
New wing installed. Also did water spot removal and some paint cleanup.

photo-191_singular_display_fullPicture.jpeg

IMG_0565.jpeg

IMG_0563.jpeg

IMG_0557.jpeg

Next Tuesday my new Maxton lip kit gets wrapped in satin black vinyl. Roof, b pillars and partial front bumper are getting gloss black PPF wrap.

Lip kit install should be in a couple weeks.

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Supra Matte Storm Gray
Installed a few things:

Verus Turbo Heat Shield
Verus turbo resonator delete
AMS Wind Buffeting Kit (Gloss Black)

One of the wind deflectors isn't as flush as it could be, might see if I can remove it (heat gun + fishing line I guess?) and re-apply it with some new tape.

IMG_0281(Edited).jpg

IMG_0266.jpg
What did you end up putting over the back of the air box where that carbon filter/box was?

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
Got the H&R springs fitted and loving the height. Anyone else running a mild spacer on the back for the TE37 A90 spec? Front is perfect fitment, I feel like rears can be a bit more aggressive.

BEE6B233-2088-4409-A3A6-CF198867F3BB.jpeg

D8060395-510A-4999-ABF0-CA94B39AB24B.jpeg
ADRO kit looks great my friend! Any plans to add their swan neck wing?

Flann-man

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT. 23 A91-MT CU Later
What did you end up putting over the back of the air box where that carbon filter/box was?
He used the versus intake resonator delete.
Itā€™s a cap that goes over the open hole once you remove the resonator. I did the same.
you can see the same cap in his photo of the heat shield.
IMG_8477.jpeg
IMG_8480.jpeg