What did you do to your Supra today?

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I mean, if you actually knew the status of Google searches these days you would understand where I’m coming from.
I gave you a link to the part you where ASKING FOR, and the place I linked I have purchased from many times, so it was verified. Then after that I gave you bonus links to actual Toyota dealers.

Not sure what else you want? Want me to wipe your ass and your drool for you too? I can come over and comfort your mom for you as well if you want.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
I gave you a link to the part you where ASKING FOR, and the place I linked I have purchased from many times, so it was verified. Then after that I gave you bonus links to actual Toyota dealers.

Not sure what else you want? Want me to wipe your ass and your drool for you too? I can come over and comfort your mom for you as well if you want.
Yeah, dude was being an ass fr fr.

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
What the fuck is that even for…
Come on, everybody knows that a wing that big is for you to rest your chin on at cars and coffee....like a puppy who has his head on the armrest of a couch

1706203204714.png

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Thanks, this healthy skepticism is why my generation doesn’t get scammed online as much as yours lol
That's what credit card insurance is for or charge back. And not hard to double check sites and how safe they are.

ewwphil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda S2000
Took the Supra to chuckwalla for her First track day. Haven’t tracked in 7 years, so was a bit nervous. Definitely lost all confidence in driving. Glazed the rotors and had some brake issues. Overall had a lot of fun. Car felt great besides the brakes. Bm3 ots flex fuel map felt pretty damn good too.
IMG_1384.jpeg
IMG_1381.jpeg
IMG_1371.jpeg

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Took the Supra to chuckwalla for her First track day. Haven’t tracked in 7 years, so was a bit nervous. Definitely lost all confidence in driving. Glazed the rotors and had some brake issues. Overall had a lot of fun. Car felt great besides the brakes. Bm3 ots flex fuel map felt pretty damn good too.
IMG_1384.jpeg
IMG_1381.jpeg
IMG_1371.jpeg
Which front lip is that?

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
Took her to the hills today, closest experience to 'touge' I had within a day's drive and not a proper "mountain"; Had an unexpected beautiful blue Porsche Taycan join me and stay with me for about 10 minutes, lots of fun; probably got loads of stone chips though, but I am trying to start learning to "let go" a little bit, and enjoy the car a bit more, it is not easy. 🥲
20240127_132258.jpg

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Took her to the hills today, closest experience to 'touge' I had within a day's drive and not a proper "mountain"; Had an unexpected beautiful blue Porsche Taycan join me and stay with me for about 10 minutes, lots of fun; probably got loads of stone chips though, but I am trying to start learning to "let go" a little bit, and enjoy the car a bit more, it is not easy. 🥲
20240127_132258.jpg
Definitely ppf front