What did you do to your Supra today?

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
brother the cover is notched so you dont have to cut the support. you only have to loosen the bolts.

ant 3.png

ant.png
I saw your comment thank you! Friend said they had cut it and so I didn't even think the stock was notched. I pinned your comment on the video. Thanks again!

Danimal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0
Took her out of winter storage today. Mother nature welcomed me back with a gift.

IMG_20240406_1849214.jpg
A rock, but jammed where? Between rotor and dust shield?

This happened to me the first time I picked my 14yo son up from middle school in the Supra after purchase. Immediately upon pulling in to the school parking lot, with all of his friends watching, a rock got jammed and the car was going “EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!” and he was mortified 😂

I blame the soft PS4S that sling stones all over.

Dan

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
This happened to me the first time I picked my 14yo son up from middle school in the Supra after purchase. Immediately upon pulling in to the school parking lot, with all of his friends watching, a rock got jammed and the car was going “EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!” and he was mortified 😂
I’m sorry that‘s so e’ffin hilarious 🤣 I just know my kids never wanted us to pull up in a nice car around their friends at school. I couldn’t imagine how freaked mine woulda been, hahahahah…….

I gotta stop buying track photos 🤦‍♂️ I just love all the angles of this damn thing in motion. Some LMP cars were there (amongst some other really good ones/drivers). Made for a really great weekend! I only broke a brake duct and something else minor (tbd). Will be sad putting on the OEM shoes until October 😢

CGC_9725.jpeg

CGC_7609.jpeg

CGC_1902.jpeg

CGC_3259.jpeg

CGC_5772.jpeg

CGC_0870.jpeg

DMV Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 Honda accord
Made a few updates:
NVS Carbon Fiber ECU Cover
NVS Carbon Fiber Radiator Cover
NVS Carbon Fiber Cubby
HKS Carbon Fiber Intake
Downstar Stage 1 Engine Hardware
A90Mods F1 Light
OEM Plus Heritage Tail Lights
Streethunter High Kick Rear Lip Spoiler
Weathertech Floor and Trunk Mats

1.1.jpeg
2.jpeg
6.jpeg
8.jpeg
9.jpeg
13.jpeg
10.jpeg
14.jpeg
16.jpeg
The tail lights are gorgeous. Is that the clear or smoked? Also what website did you get them from and are you happy with the purchase. I’m getting ready to buy them.

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Supra Matte Storm Gray
Took her out of winter storage today. Mother nature welcomed me back with a gift.

IMG_20240406_1849214.jpg
I just had this happen on Saturday after getting back to town from grabbing lunch and make a quick costco run with the GF. Got back to town and drove slowly by the little beach area and then was going to do a loop by a lighthouse and I had the windows cracked and heard a squealing noise. I'm looking around like "where the hell is that coming from"? I came to a complete stop and the noise was gone and I was like SOB that's me.

Noise got ridiculously loud, tried doing a dozen different hard forward and reverse stops and could not get it out. Last attempt I had a little stretch before my turn to head toward my house so I hammered on the accelerator and got up to 70 before having to start slowing for my turn and that worked. Noise went away and I was grateful I didn't have to screw around pulling my wheel off to get the rock out.