What did you do to your Supra today?

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
Do I spy MKIV parts on the wall & shelf?
Haha yes you do. I also have a mkiv LHD TT 6 speed I’m finally restoring. Owned that car 13 years so far.

Drot

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0, 2018 mk7.5 GTI IS38
I woke up to it! The first night home after 700 mile trailer ride from the out of state dealer! I’m so stoked to be here after 2 years of waiting!

IMG_0156.jpeg
Only color I love more than mine. Beautiful car!

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra

jb_mkv

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
DSC02993-Enhanced-NR.jpg

Got my HKS Hipermax R coils installed yesterday. Running pretty much all of ADRO and HKS' stuff now, which has been my goal ever since I got this car. I have very little experience with coils, so I was worried that these would feel extremely rough on our terrible roads. I can only compare to stock and the HKS HAS but these feel amazing by comparison. Definitely stiffer but still very comfortable. Currently on the default 15/30 clicks setting. Will probably drive on that for a couple weeks before adjusting.

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
It’s funny you say that. I’ve always loved this style of wheel but never liked it on the Supra. They just didn’t work together for my eyes, but they do in your photo. The funny part is, I think it’s because you’re not lowered.

🤔
I’m sorry? You rang?

IMG_1365.jpeg

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
DSC02993-Enhanced-NR.jpg

Got my HKS Hipermax R coils installed yesterday. Running pretty much all of ADRO and HKS' stuff now, which has been my goal ever since I got this car. I have very little experience with coils, so I was worried that these would feel extremely rough on our terrible roads. I can only compare to stock and the HKS HAS but these feel amazing by comparison. Definitely stiffer but still very comfortable. Currently on the default 15/30 clicks setting. Will probably drive on that for a couple weeks before adjusting.
Dude.. we have very similar builds. Unsurprisingly, I think your car looks great! 😃

Drot

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0, 2018 mk7.5 GTI IS38
I am! And was hoping this could sway your opinion of not liking the wheels?
Well it sure as shit isn't helping me NOT want to lower my car haha

quikslipper

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Prius Prime, Wrangler
DSC02993-Enhanced-NR.jpg

how's that shop? it's down the street from me