What did you do to your Supra today?

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Went to start it, all kinds of end-of-the-world noises started happening (and none of them my exhaust). Popped in the OBD adapter, pulled up BimmerLink, read the codes, all pertaining to voltage. :mad:

Fortunately, it's Memorial Day weekend which means... sales!

Gotink

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra 2016 tundra 1999 4Runner
Installed verus aos and cusco front bar, cut up the Apr cooling plate to fit. And getting ready to install Adro front lip and some mismatched rear spats and side skirt.

Last edited:

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Hows the fitment on that Chinese special diffuser? Looks good
There's a few minor seam issues quality wise and the fitment is not perfect. The top section (just under the number plate) is out by about a 1-2cm and I'm not thrilled about it. From a distance it looks great but up close it will need some kind of rubber seal on that edge which may make it more aesthetic. I'm still not sure whether I should just return it.. for another Chinese made but branded diffuser which will probably fits about the same. 🤷‍♂️

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
There's a few minor seam issues quality wise and the fitment is not perfect. The top section (just under the number plate) is out by about a 1-2cm and I'm not thrilled about it. From a distance it looks great but up close it will need some kind of rubber seal on that edge which may make it more aesthetic. I'm still not sure whether I should just return it.. for another Chinese made but branded diffuser which will probably fits about the same. 🤷‍♂️
There doesn’t seem to be any perfect fitment diffuser from any brand based on all the different brands people have used over the years with their reported experience. Guess its a hit or miss, just gotta do your very best on the install

jRuN

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, 2017 Ram 1500 Sport
There doesn’t seem to be any perfect fitment diffuser from any brand based on all the different brands people have used over the years with their reported experience. Guess its a hit or miss, just gotta do your very best on the install
Random question - are there any carbon diffusers that are designed for single exit exhausts?

Apex

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tesla Model Y Performance
Took advantage of Toyota's complimentary track experience for GR car owners at Sonoma Raceway. It was great to see GR Supras, Corollas and 86s and on track. Suzanne was my NASA driving instructor and she was awesome. She races a Mazda Miata herself. I learned a lot from her and it was a ton of fun driving fast on a real race track. If you're thinking about taking up Toyota on their offer, I highly recommend it!
A89C5790-0397-4E1E-901E-46EA602BAE84.jpg