What did you do to your Supra today?

carguy4ycc

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
(2) '98 Supras TT, '20 Supra Launch Edition, '82 Supra, '91 MR2, '95 Tacoma, '00 Integra Type R, '91 NSX, '94 Celica GT, '21 Supra A91 Refraction Blue
Seen this on here somewhere, still appropriate.
What did I do to my Supra...Starting to see mirages of my car, it's been too long!

24F948AD-B9D8-4BB6-B851-D389933418DD.jpeg

Last edited:

s219

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW X3 M40i, BMW M2 Comp, Ferrari 328
So there is a setting for this - it is off by default.

My thought process was that it was probably never going to activate but that it might save me from doing something boneheaded one day. The issue with my driveway is that its only 3-4 feet long (townhouse) and it's kinda steep on one end - under normal use I never actually go up the steep part - there was no way going up this part was going to hurt the car at all. The car did try to warn me a lot & it was beeping, highlighting the area that it thought I was going to hit (on the backup cam), and then the beep became a solid tone before the braking.
This has happened to some folks with BMWs too -- the system gets tricked by steep driveways and/or driveways with stone walls and will slam on the brakes. One guy I know couldn't get in his driveway until he turned off the system! We googled it and turns out it affects many people.

Goose

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 FRS
So I'm going to get another dyno in today, this time on a Dynojet. Then I'm going by a shop that focuses on European cars, wanna see if they can get the Litchfield tune.

qmantran

First Name
Q
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti G37S
So I'm going to get another dyno in today, this time on a Dynojet. Then I'm going by a shop that focuses on European cars, wanna see if they can get the Litchfield tune.
Keep us updated! Looking forward to your results. What are you expecting bone stock whp?

OP
OP
Ryanthetemp

Ryanthetemp

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Past: E28 M5, E24 M6, E30 325is
I cannot for the live of me get this car to drift. Am I missing something??? I have it in sport mode with the one click of the traction control to turn it off and still can’t seem to “throw it” like some of these folks do.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
I cannot for the live of me get this car to drift. Am I missing something??? I have it in sport mode with the one click of the traction control to turn it off and still can’t seem to “throw it” like some of these folks do.
Turn off the safety button as well?

kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase
Gotta hold down the traction control for several seconds. It will say dsc inactive or something along those lines.

Goose

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 FRS
Sometimes my phone likes to disconnect, and the car won't find it at all, which drives me nuts. And sometimes the doors won't lock/unlock from the handle. No idea what causes that, either.

Illsic_Design

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E92 335i N54, 4G63T Mighty Max
You need to do a long press/hold of the DSC button to turn it fully off. Just 1 press still leaves traction control on, just not as intrusive.