What did you do to your Supra today?

tashcomertexas

Well-Known Member
First Name
Dereck
Joined
Nov 29, 2025
Threads
3
Messages
69
Reaction score
71
Location
Texas
Car(s)
2026 MKV Undercover Final Edition GT4, 2003 Tacoma DC TRD Supercharged
*last night


For my undercover homies - recently installed these red witamats and they really changed the game of the interior!

Before:

IMG_6658.webp

IMG_6661.webp

IMG_6657.webp


After:

IMG_6660.webp

IMG_6663.webp

IMG_6670.webp

IMG_6665.webp

IMG_6671.webp

IMG_6675.webp

IMG_6673.webp


Super easy install. Forgot to take a pic of the trunk mat, but yes it is an add on option for purchase. This was the only piece that I placed on top of the old mat.

I really like that they complement the GT4 red accents. The passenger side does not have an ugly logo that your beautiful date or passenger would be able to look at. They clear the seat tracks perfectly and the included clips have no issue seating under the trim pieces. The walls of the mats also cover a huge area as a plus.

The only downside for the color I imagine would be keeping them clean, you also lose the tiny passenger side-net which is negligible.
 

Supradawg

Well-Known Member
First Name
Dawg
Joined
Jun 13, 2024
Threads
13
Messages
146
Reaction score
187
Location
Maryland
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition
Been a little bit since I've been here, so as far as I consider it, I've done this "today" since I was last here 😅 45th anniversary spoiler installed, and washed like most days
1000016127.webp
love this wing, how was the install and whered u get it from?
 

tashcomertexas

Well-Known Member
First Name
Dereck
Joined
Nov 29, 2025
Threads
3
Messages
69
Reaction score
71
Location
Texas
Car(s)
2026 MKV Undercover Final Edition GT4, 2003 Tacoma DC TRD Supercharged
Added red aluminum trim to the cluster and red silicone cup holder coasters to the GT4 theme

Before:

IMG_6777.webp


After:

IMG_6792.webp

IMG_6786.webp

IMG_6789.webp
 

rwense

Well-Known Member
Silver Sponsor
First Name
Evan
Joined
Dec 10, 2021
Threads
46
Messages
782
Reaction score
1,270
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Car(s)
21 Nitro Yellow A90 Supra, 10 Honda Fit Sport 5spd
Technically last week, but my buddy and I both installed the Eibach Pro US-spec kit on our cars. He also installed Apex wheels along with much wider tires. Both cars are MTs.
1783538504626-fe.webp
1783560957940-g0.webp

1783561020260-tl.webp
A fellow Wegmans enjoyer i see 🤝
 
 
Top