Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Aren’t they resideo now?
So resideo and HW split. They’re at the golden valley location. I’m in Colorado, that section though is part of the small subset I work for

OP
OP
Mason

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
So resideo and HW split. They’re at the golden valley location. I’m in Colorado, that section though is part of the small subset I work for
Ahh gotcha. I’m in hvac and all my once Honeywell products are all resideo now

PowerGetter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24' 45th Anni Supra 3.0 6MT, 23' Subaru Ascent
IT; Network Architect.

Pretty cool to see the wide range of professions in this thread.

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
Retired Mfg. Engineer but keep myself plenty busy with hobby business, volunteer tutoring, and local chapter of a professional organization.

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Military then Electrical/Mechanical engineer, the last 25yrs software engineer, last decade of that (or so) been running sales enablement teams for software start Ups (equity in startups is where it’s at) And it takes me all over the world.

Kujiwara

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra AT Stratosphere, GLI32, SVT Cobra
Motorsport engineer background, have been working as a failure analysis engineer in an OEM level alternative fuel systems/ engine development company. It's not as interesting as being in the UK motorsport engineering companies but it pays the bills and allows me to own a Supra which sure beats driving an Audi A2 that works 69% of the time regardless of what fancy sportscar I get to work on...

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Supra Matte Storm Gray
Man a lot of the jobs in here surprised me and am even more surprised there aren't a lot of people in the car business on here like I was somewhat expecting. The amount of engineers and IT guys was really surprising but almost not at the same time. Wish I was in some sort of field like that or a trade; just never really tried to get into one though.

I work currently at a dealer I'm not a huge fan, however, I make decent enough money being as I'm good at explaining things to people who don't understand cars at all which is Service Advisor. I'd like to work around cars I'm more interested in just being as I like being around cars in general and learning new stuff about them. Been doing it for several years now and got a late start to actual adulting, however, doing really well now I believe although I should probably take some of the advice in here as I never really put much thought into it and invest some of my money. I do currently own and am still paying for my home and have a loan on part of the car.

Last edited: