• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

what mods would you recommend for my 2.0 ltr supra

KillerhydroCL

First Name
O. Mansory
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 J29 Supra
I am really happy with the car its sleek and fast enough for me but i was wondering for a 2.0 what would you add or modify to increase performance or sound . i have already disabled the fake exhaust sounds via bimmercode. but i wanna make it badass . suggestions?

spra.JPG
Sponsored

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
As Iā€™m sure many will say , if youā€™re looking for performance you should do nothing and trade it in for the 3.0 . Since itā€™s a 2.0 and you just want to do some customization Iā€™d say stick to just lowering it with springs and call it a day . Most people here are in this car for the performance thatā€™s why you see so many members tuning and people with basically new cars upgrading turbos . Do what you like to the car style wise and enjoy it . Best of luck

Sybra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RX7 Before, Supra UK pro spec.
air suspension and stepped deep dish BBS RS's.

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
Hmmmmm.....Only 3 responses in til this came out.....think the record is 2. ;)
Yep.

I like that the 2.0 is offered. I like that some buyers make the decision that the 2.0 is right for them. And many of us like to mod whether it be a 2.0 or a 3.0, so what I donā€™t like are the dickish responses.

ah, well.

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
Comes with the territory....it's the same on other forums I check out. I am all for the 2.0 as well especially, after I test drove one last Saturday. Also did the 3.0 and the outcome was expected with regards to power difference but I can honestly say, did not expect the 2.0 to be that responsive. Have been in a few 2.0 4's and even the ones with a little more HP aren't as quick as this one. The transmission should be celebrated more than the engines in my opinion.....

anyway, to provide some sort of response to OP, since these things have locked ECU's, some folks are turning to a product called JB4. Essentially, it is a "piggyback" tune that does not require any programming of the ECU. I have read from many folks that the first mods to any vehicle should be; tire upgrade, brake upgrade, suspension upgrade. The 2.0 excels in this aspect as a lot of the OE components can be swapped easily and don't require any "re-programming' to fit the new components. Check out this link:

Enjoy the vehicle. HTH.:thumbsup:

Probaholic1

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0, 2015 Fiesta ST, 2005 Audi A4b6 2.7
Most people are lame when they say get the 3.0 for performance, like everyone jumping of a bridge and not all want to jump off on that end. With that being said...

The only Ecu tuning you can do right now is a piggy back like mentioned above JB4 then everything else wise can be swapped over from the 3.0 except the downpipe (kinda) and intakes (some mods) as well as exhaust.

I ended up using a the BMS intake with a little fabbing of pipes, using the dual exhaust from a 3.0 and the Swift Springs from the 3.0 as well.

Will be getting a JB4 when my downpipe comes in. Supposedly this month. Everything else as far as aesthetics to suspension fits the 2.0, aside from the 2.0 having a slightly better weight distribution and more predictable handling. Get it all,

Mind you the car is already low volume and fairly new (came out Dec?ish) so it'll be some time before more stuff comes out.

Bdevolve24

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 2.0
I am really happy with the car its sleek and fast enough for me but i was wondering for a 2.0 what would you add or modify to increase performance or sound . i have already disabled the fake exhaust sounds via bimmercode. but i wanna make it badass . suggestions?

spra.JPG
I have the nitro yellow 2.0 and I have so far as follows: function werk down pipe ftp charge pipe takeda air intake that Iā€™m currently waiting for and jb4 tuner along with carbon fiber roof wrap 5% tint all around and ceramic coating application! Iā€™m waiting on a date for my ecu tune hopefully soon
Sponsored