Which duckbill spoiler?

Awales74

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Mazda 6
Don't own any. Read some issue with fitment with Rexspeed. There's a thread on a91 replica spoiler a few threads below this one. Have you seen...

https://automodz.ca/collections/spoilers/products/supra-authentic-carbon-spoiler

Seems their customer service is lacking but their fitment is spot on -- IMHO, service is temporary and fitment is life of car. But all I've read about is their V1. Hadn't seen anything regarding this V2. Looks sharp though.

Cheesedawg

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Don't own any. Read some issue with fitment with Rexspeed. There's a thread on a91 replica spoiler a few threads below this one. Have you seen...

https://automodz.ca/collections/spoilers/products/supra-authentic-carbon-spoiler

Seems their customer service is lacking but their fitment is spot on -- IMHO, service is temporary and fitment is life of car. But all I've read about is their V1. Hadn't seen anything regarding this V2. Looks sharp though.
I’m gonna give a recommendation to just forget this option exists. I paid them $550 for a a91 replica on March 1 this year due to people saying their fitment was great. I was willing to wait a while but as of today I still have nothing to show for it other then a charge for $550. I have sent a bunch of emails and gotten no responses or any updates. Hopefully my chargeback goes through here soon.

I ended up getting the same one from A90 shop and fitment was fine and I had in my hands in about a week.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I’m gonna give a recommendation to just forget this option exists. I paid them $550 for a a91 replica on March 1 this year due to people saying their fitment was great. I was willing to wait a while but as of today I still have nothing to show for it other then a charge for $550. I have sent a bunch of emails and gotten no responses or any updates. Hopefully my chargeback goes through here soon.

I ended up getting the same one from A90 shop and fitment was fine and I had in my hands in about a week.
I've had similar experiences with them. I just ordered an A91 replica from them myself and hadn't received the shipping notification after about 5 days, after they said they had them in stock. I emailed them, they apologized, and said it was being shipped out that day. I received the shipping notification at the end of the day. They are terrible with customer service and with shipping delays, but I'll be damned if they don't make a beautiful product.

Cheesedawg

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I've had similar experiences with them. I just ordered an A91 replica from them myself and hadn't received the shipping notification after about 5 days, after they said they had them in stock. I emailed them, they apologized, and said it was being shipped out that day. I received the shipping notification at the end of the day. They are terrible with customer service and with shipping delays, but I'll be damned if they don't make a beautiful product.
Glad you got something. I sent about five emails varying between, “hey it’s been a couple of weeks any updates?”, “it’s been a couple of months can you please at least let me know you still make this part?”, and “can you save me the time of doing a chargeback and just refund me please?” Over the last six months. Finally started the chargeback last week since I received my other one and installed it.

OP
OP
tjk

tjk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium Nitro Yellow
I feel like these spoilers come from very few sources and shops just come up with names for em.
I went for something on amazon because I know I can return it easily in case I don’t like it. Was cheaper than those other options too. We’ll see.

Mk5phtm

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra Phantom

I wouldn’t order from automodz either. I ordered a v1 spoiler from them before and waited months for it to arrive. On top of that, it came cracked and it wasn’t even packaged in a box but instead just wrapped in a little bubble wrap with a shipping label stuck to it. So then they shipped me a new one but guess what? The new one was a completely different spoiler and fitment was god awful. That sums up my experience with automodz

Keelhauler

First Name
Sameer
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium - Nocturnal Black
I have the same style duckbill on mine and got the autoteknic one from speed industry. Carbon was perfect and the fitment was as good as can be imo.

Dill-Pickel

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, 2006 BMW M5
I ordered mine off eBay for 200 bucks shipped, got it in one day. The carbon is a very close match to the oem mirror caps. Fitments isn’t bad to be honest the driver side corner is a little up but the other spots is nice and tight.

I wasn’t sure if I was going to like the look so I didn’t want to spend a lot. And be stuck with an expensive spoiler.
200E67F9-62E0-443A-8090-8142616A9C16.jpeg
B4EDF4F0-304C-44F8-801D-B199F26781D9.jpeg
D6AF5987-D6B3-4C5C-A50F-C3CFEFC2E81A.jpeg

OP
OP
tjk

tjk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium Nitro Yellow
Installed this one from AeroBon yesterday. This thing adds so much to the looks, I am impressed.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MJGTY8K

No questions about the carbon itself and the fitment is close to perfect in my opinion.

The side closer to the rear window — without the 3Mtape had a little gap on the right, while the left side was perfectly flush. However, when you apply the tape on the spoiler, there are tiny gaps anyway.
The other side, closer to the license plate, sits perfectly flush with the trunk.

The spoiler is very scratchable, but I think they all are.

Pics and a video:

Screen-2022-10-06_09-42-02.png

1665075284428.png