Not open for further replies.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Sure, based on the customer service, we'll be responsible for our products.
And that's what we've done so far, we did take care of a lot of customers that bumped into multiple issues.

But unfortunately, that's just in the cases of the DEFECTIVE products which accidentally didn't noticed by the QC team, but not for the crack/damages that apparently caused by external impact or hit instead of the sun UV mentioned above.
Jesus Christ, look at the photos that OP provided. That's obviously not impact damage, the product is coming apart at a seam.

Again, we're sorry for not being helpful with this.
What, no you're not. If you were sorry, you'd just replace this person's spoiler and save a little face here.
Sponsored

s1nrgy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 3.0 Supra Premium
Jesus Christ, look at the photos that OP provided. That's obviously not impact damage, the product is coming apart at a seam.

What, no you're not. If you were sorry, you'd just replace this person's spoiler and save a little face here.
This was the exact reason why I didn't want to chance buying a rexpeed product no matter the retailer selling it. Such a shame.

Lendo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium (sold)
I’m confident the Rexspeed account is a bot since it spews nonsense and then says it’s sorry.

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
"if it's not the production defect, there's little we can do to help with it."

Or ya know, you could make better quality products that don't fail after being used in its expected element for a short amount of time?

s1nrgy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 3.0 Supra Premium
"if it's not the production defect, there's little we can do to help with it."

Or ya know, you could make better quality products that don't fail after being used in its expected element for a short amount of time?
They be mighty quiet now lol.

OP
OP
Ramster

Ramster

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
G80 M3 Comp xDrive / A90 Supra / Tesla M3P
Wow. I was considering their wing and front lip. After seeing their customer service (specifically the lack thereof), I’m out.

@Ramster Good luck, friend. I’m sorry you’re dealing with such a crappy product, experience and vendor.
It’s all good. I kind of expected this response from them seeing how they never responded to my email. I’ve already got a new spoiler on anyways. I just find it funny how @Rexspeed is accusing me that the spoiler is splitting at the seam was from an impact. Just a FYI my cars is always garaged and rarely driven. I provided them proof and an example with the APR Wing that has the same defect and it wasn’t sufficient enough for them. Nonetheless, just be aware when purchasing products from them, it’s a hit or miss. Unfortunately customer service is no bueno.

C7D66417-C476-4B7C-BC69-E4FBD771D379.jpeg

ThicWhips

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thicf30.com
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Hi there,

We'd love to help all our customers as much as we can.
Could you please confirm if the spoiler was damaged from opening the package?
Cause if there's a crack around the seam that can be noticed easily like the photos show, it won't pass the QC process, it will be sent back to our factory and wait to be fixed.

If the spoiler was in good shape when you opened the package and could be mounted on the trunk for a while till the crack showed up, I'm afraid that we might not be able to define if there's any external factors that caused the issue. That's why we kept telling our customers to check the products once they receive it so we can get the issue resolved as soon as it was found.

Sorry for letting you down in the situation like this.
Please believe that we'd be happy to take care of any defective products from our pipeline, however, if it's not the production defect, there's little we can do to help with it.
This ain't it chief.

Charlie

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 GTS , Landrover Discovery 4, EVO 9 .
Anyone else having problems with their Rexspeed Spoiler? I’ve to submit a warranty claim with Rexspeed through Speed Industry but Speed Industry is saying “outside variables that could have occurred such as automatic carwash, something hit it, etc.” I’ve told them I don’t run my cars through any washes and if something were to hit it, you would see more damage than just a straight clean crack on the edge of the seam.
It’s unfortunate that a lot of my parts is from Speed Industry / Rexspeed. Just wish they would at least address the issue rather than point the finger.

BF707E8E-F263-4290-9E85-F9D0B09D53D5.jpeg

35F1CE14-2B68-4C19-8DF7-FD7B05ECB664.jpeg

87A4BDA8-1489-497E-883C-50129A144AB8.jpeg

D0FE79F8-FF50-452A-BF98-FC007335D46A.jpeg

BEC099E2-1C54-4A6F-83CA-E7D13AB1F584.jpeg

D3ECECD0-90C0-4A74-B424-C469DD54E8DD.jpeg
what a same I was just about to order one. Keep us posted

outxlove

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.outof.love
Car(s)
2020 Widebody 3.0 Premium / 93 FD RX7 / 90 240sx
Sorry- but that's not a great response. If the product is good when opening the package and fails in sunlight, the product is defective. 'Oh you shouldn't use your car outside' is a bit of a ridiculous claim. I see three possible situations here, two of which you should absolutely cover.

1. This particular Item is used normally, outside, where cars go, and it failed after a couple of months. From a business standpoint, if this is a one-off deal, then you replace the spoiler because that's what good customer service is.
2. All items from this line or production are defective and fail outside, where it is used normally. You replace them all because that's good customer service.
3. Someone destroyed the OPs spoiler accidentally or intentionally by slowly doing something to the edge causing the seam to split. - This one is on OP but seems like one hell of a long-con to get a replacement of something they were otherwise happy with.

If you've shipped a bum product, just do the right thing. If it's a one-off problem, great, just ship this guy a new one and be done with it. If it's a mass defect, then you're going to get hell from this entire community and we'll go another direction (a90Shop and Suvneer are already getting in the CF market with new products for this chassis).

"If it wasn't broken out of the box it's not our problem" is a trash stance to take.
I like how someone posted a literal grail of responses that would’ve been better for community image and yet they still chose to die on that hill.

I’ll keep my car free of anything rexspeed.

bajanstefan

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
Mine just came today, the weave near the seems looks oddly blended. I’ll inspect more tomorrow. But at this point I’m willing to part ways, disappointed in their stance and lack of resolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.