Which rear spoiler to buy?

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Stopped by my Toyota Dealer Saturday. Factory A91 Spoiler is still indefinite back order. I just don’t understand this, this is a factory part - why such delays? Seems stupid to me. FYI - $1300 retail...or about 1100 wholesale hook up.. The factory spoiler seems to be the only one with no fit issues; so I keep waiting. My opinion is the factory spoiler is most tasteful and looks like it belongs.
The good news is that there is a part number for it now and supply has been met to handle the remaining ones at port (or so I have read). There is no ETA but tomorrow I will update everyone with the outcome of the order I placed today. Stay tuned.....
Sponsored

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Rear Spoiler Info..... PART 1

Part number is PT967-C1212-02
List price is $1,125.00 for the part only, labor is additional.
Install instructions attached.

PART 2 ....Ordering info is not confirmed. It still shows to be on Stop Sale. I believe it will need to be a call to the dealer and they will have to email your VIN to the PRA (parts research analyst) and create a manual order. I will let everyone know as soon as I get confirmation.

Attachments

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Rear Spoiler Info..... PART 1

Part number is PT967-C1212-02
List price is $1,125.00 for the part only, labor is additional.
Install instructions attached.

PART 2 ....Ordering info is not confirmed. It still shows to be on Stop Sale. I believe it will need to be a call to the dealer and they will have to email your VIN to the PRA (parts research analyst) and create a manual order. I will let everyone know as soon as I get confirmation.
PART 2 is confirmed. Have your VIN ready, call a Toyota dealer, and ask them to email the PRA to place an order on your behalf. No ETA yet, but at least there is a wait list now.

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
I went to the Supra track event, and I saw a lot of spoliers, tbh the Rexpeed V1 looked really nice. The fitment of the spoiler was really good, and it fit better than the more expensive options, ie the Hunter wing. I was looking at the Aimgain GT and the Rexpeed for my next purchase. I feel those compliment the body shape of the car, without cutting the form flow. Just my 2 cents.

Teashea

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I think that the spoiler should match the rest of the trim on the car. A cf spoiler looks odd unless the exterior rear diffuser etc have been change to cf.

rev000

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction
my spoiler also came to the dealership that was pretty fast. thank you Jay for keeping us in the loop!

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
I think that the spoiler should match the rest of the trim on the car. A cf spoiler looks odd unless the exterior rear diffuser etc have been change to cf.
I like the look and shape of a rear lip, but since I had the CF mirrors, I figured the CF rear spoiler would tie in well.