V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV Supra - 3.0 Premium (On order)
Vehicle Showcase
he's selling the car
Is this true??

I really wish we could have gotten some data logs and some info on the tuner. Find out what was really happening.

If anything to escalate a situation to eliminate issues like this for any future owners.

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Blue
Is this true??

I really wish we could have gotten some data logs and some info on the tuner. Find out what was really happening.

If anything to escalate a situation to eliminate issues like this for any future owners.
Yeah, could probably message him. He did he's having a kid so needs 4 seater.

OP
OP
trakday

trakday

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
1969 Camaro Z/28 Trans Am race car, 2011 E92 M3 GTS, 1997 E36 M3 race car, 2020 GR SUPRA, 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 Trail Boss
This thread is 7 months old. Was this problem ever resolved?
Sorry for the absence, but the issue was resolved.
I had my Tuner Mike Botti over at THE SHOP in CT do an ECUTEK tune. We road tuned..NO DYNO.... it and boy oh boy the car is ERROR free! feels so damn perfect and smooth from factory, with TONS of power of course. Been to 2 trackdays with the upgraded tune and ZERO ISSUES!!! car ran flawless and i swear its amazing.

OP
OP
trakday

trakday

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
1969 Camaro Z/28 Trans Am race car, 2011 E92 M3 GTS, 1997 E36 M3 race car, 2020 GR SUPRA, 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 Trail Boss
Is this true??

You can contact Mike Botti on Social Media about my car. Its perfect, the Tune that is and power increase. He tuned it with ECUTEK like 3.5 months ago or so. Daily drivability is STOCK but with loads of power on TAP. At the track it doesnt skip a beat and temperature/s are low.....car is great.

KeshyMKV

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV Supra - 3.0 Premium (On order)
Vehicle Showcase
You can contact Mike Botti on Social Media about my car. Its perfect, the Tune that is and power increase. He tuned it with ECUTEK like 3.5 months ago or so. Daily drivability is STOCK but with loads of power on TAP. At the track it doesnt skip a beat and temperature/s are low.....car is great.
That's great news! I tuned my Supra with ECUTEK lasat month, and the stage 2 from my tuner is just that, SMOOTH and tons of power/torque, but on the conservative side per my request.

Just for clarification, was this the same tuner from the start?

Cheers,
-V

65sohc

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
65 GTO, 69 Corvette, 65 Corvette 427, 23 Corvette
I had this same problem on my car. Error code 1F053C. Tuner was able to fix it through MHD.

OP
OP
trakday

trakday

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
rumor has it that his car caught fire shortly after the “un-named tuner” tried to pull the data logs from the flux capacitor. Never heard from the guy again.
Lol!!! What!!!????

OP
OP
trakday

trakday

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
That's great news! I tuned my Supra with ECUTEK lasat month, and the stage 2 from my tuner is just that, SMOOTH and tons of power/torque, but on the conservative side per my request.

Just for clarification, was this the same tuner from the start?

Cheers,
-V
Yes same Tuner.....but around the time before Ecutek was the Unicorn...all Tuner's were "doing their own thing" with these cars...some ran good and some were Eh. Thing is i track aka Road Race and majority of Tuners are point and shoot tuner's. Modulation with throttle is something thats hardly looked at. Now its all good!
Sponsored