WinMax Brake Availability?

rwense

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Nitro Yellow A90 Supra, 10 Honda Fit Sport 5spd
Hi everyone, I've been looking to replace my OEM pads now that I've had a track day and a few autocross days on them. Overall, they've held up much better than I expected even with my noob-self being hard on them at Pitt race. Recently I've been doing some research into some double duty pads that I could run for the street, autocross, and the odd tracknight event here and there. I plan on tracking the car more down the road but not for a little bit so pads that are an incremental step up from OEM are what I'm targeting right now.

Does anyone know where I could purchase WinMax W3/W4 pads or possibly the W6.5? I contacted Speed Industry and they said they haven't seen any come in for around 2 years. If I'm out of luck, could anyone recommend a different pad? Possibly the Pmu HC+ might be another option.
Sponsored

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Get CSG or Endless. topendmotorsports has Endless, and I think you can order CSG straight from them.

OP
OP
rwense

rwense

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I understand CSG is sort of the go to but I'd really rather not shell out $800+ for pads right now. Hence why I was looking at other options. Appreciate the input though!

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I understand CSG is sort of the go to but I'd really rather not shell out $800+ for pads right now. Hence why I was looking at other options. Appreciate the input though!
I got Endless MX72s from Top End motorsports for $600ish. Work great!

OP
OP
rwense

rwense

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I got Endless MX72s from Top End motorsports for $600ish. Work great!
Ahh gotcha! What sort of driving have you done with them? Noise/dusting isn't a huge deal for me just as long as they aren't a freight train haha.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ahh gotcha! What sort of driving have you done with them? Noise/dusting isn't a huge deal for me just as long as they aren't a freight train haha.
Mostly spirited cruises and a few track days on them as well. There's some low speed squealing and dust, similar to stock, but it stops a lot better, especially with Endless RF600 brake fluid as well.

OP
OP
rwense

rwense

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mostly spirited cruises and a few track days on them as well. There's some low speed squealing and dust, similar to stock, but it stops a lot better, especially with Endless RF600 brake fluid as well.
Gotcha! That sounds like what I'm looking for lol. I'm still a novice so honestly anything would probably be fine. I'll have to give those a try. Thanks!

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gotcha! That sounds like what I'm looking for lol. I'm still a novice so honestly anything would probably be fine. I'll have to give those a try. Thanks!
It's a mixed street/track use pad, so I felt like it gets the best of both worlds, and it feels much better than stock when combined with the fluid upgrade.
Sponsored