Workshop/Service Manual?

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
I'd hate to find out what the dealerships are asking for a hard copy.......
Sponsored

skamp

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra, 2015 Tundra Platinum
I was able to pull down the entire 2024 service manual (has the info on the manual transmission) today using the tool at https://github.com/iamtheyammer/fetch-toyota-service-manuals. Took like 15 minutes to set everything up on my system and about 45 mins for the tool to download it. It cost $25 as you need a 2 day subscription to TIS.

Branflakes123

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Refraction Blue
I was able to pull down the entire 2024 service manual (has the info on the manual transmission) today using the tool at https://github.com/iamtheyammer/fetch-toyota-service-manuals. Took like 15 minutes to set everything up on my system and about 45 mins for the tool to download it. It cost $25 as you need a 2 day subscription to TIS.
Do the internal links work? I'm talking about the "INFO" links, not the table of contents.

skamp

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra, 2015 Tundra Platinum
Do the internal links work? I'm talking about the "INFO" links, not the table of contents.
Yes, but not like you would expect. The links point back to TIS but the tool creates a lookup page that you copy the link from the INFO section, paste it into the lookup page and it will open the respective page from the downloaded content. I am going to look into creating a script to remap the links in the INFO blocks in the PDF to the local file to avoid having to do the lookup manually. If I get it working I will most likely add the scripts to the existing GitHub project and they would be run after the download.