• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: WTB JB4 tuner with Bluetooth connector

ikingkhaos

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
As the title states. Looking for a JB4 w/Bluetooth connector. PayPal ready. If you have one or know of anyone selling one. Lmk please.
Sponsored

OldHead-MKV-Owner

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22' Supra, 95' 300ZX SMZ, 22' F150 Limited
OP
OP
ikingkhaos

ikingkhaos

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Check out this thread. I just moved to a tuning platform and will be putting my JB4 up for sale next week. This isn't good business but if I was you, I'd skip the JB4 and ship that DME to Femto. Trust me. If i could do it all over again, I'd skip the JB4 and go straight to BM3 or similar tuning platform.

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/eu...rney-to-finland-live.19036/page-5#post-304376
You know, Iā€™ve followed the thread and am absolutely wanting to pull the trigger on it, and tune with MHD or BM3 but itā€™s out of my budget at the moment. So for the time being, I wanna try the JB4. Iā€™m new to modifying and tuning, so I thought this would be a good start. Let me know once you pull your JB4 out, Iā€™ll scoop it up from you!

PhantomPurple

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazdaspeed Miata
I have a JB4 with bluetooth that I just pulled out of my car before trading it. $450 shipped?

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
You know, Iā€™ve followed the thread and am absolutely wanting to pull the trigger on it, and tune with MHD or BM3 but itā€™s out of my budget at the moment. So for the time being, I wanna try the JB4. Iā€™m new to modifying and tuning, so I thought this would be a good start. Let me know once you pull your JB4 out, Iā€™ll scoop it up from you!
Yeah, with you on that. A $400 secondhand JB4 is nowhere near the investment of EPC/Femto unlock + BM3 at ~$2200 (before custom tuning too)

OP
OP
ikingkhaos

ikingkhaos

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah, with you on that. A $400 secondhand JB4 is nowhere near the investment of EPC/Femto unlock + BM3 at ~$2200 (before custom tuning too)
Exactly, if I was single and had no kids. All day. I looked it up the other day for fun and it was like +3,000 once you had everything together. Nuts.

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
Exactly, if I was single and had no kids. All day. I looked it up the other day for fun and it was like +3,000 once you had everything together. Nuts.
double income no kids here (for a little bit) šŸ˜¬ I'm fine with JB4 for now since my power goals are no more than 470whp. Should be achievable when I get it dialed in on E30.

OP
OP
ikingkhaos

ikingkhaos

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
double income no kids here (for a little bit) šŸ˜¬ I'm fine with JB4 for now since my power goals are no more than 470whp. Should be achievable when I get it dialed in on E30.
Thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™m aiming for. Unfortunately no E for me but hopefully 100 octane does the trick šŸ˜
Sponsored