• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WTB/Rent stock downpipe, Pittsburgh area

2Cool

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Premium 3.0
Need a stock pipe to pass annual OBD emissions testing. If anyone local has one I can rent for a couple weeks, or for sale, please PM me, thanks.
Sponsored

kurumi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
Does your PowerNeedy DP throw a CEL? If not, it should pass OBDII emission scans without any issues. If it's visual, then that may be another story.

OP
OP
2Cool

2Cool

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It went almost 5k miles without a CEL, so I sold my stock pipe. Now it codes every power cycle.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
if you clear it right before, you should have 50 miles or 3 cycles before it comes back, enough to pass inspection, I can sell you one from my inventory but a 2021 dp is 1k+ rn

OP
OP
2Cool

2Cool

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PA performs an OBD test, which requires a drive cycle and ready state from the ECU. I cleared the code just before, they failed it for not showing ready.

kanpen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FX35 FZ09 Supra A91
PA performs an OBD test, which requires a drive cycle and ready state from the ECU. I cleared the code just before, they failed it for not showing ready.
I'm in Pittsburgh also, I think if you get an actual bench tune you won't throw the codes and be able to pass emissions.

OP
OP
2Cool

2Cool

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Follow up on this one, found out you can buy a new DP from Toyota for $965, so I ordered one and it took only 30 minutes to swap, did it with only the side lifted on one jack stand. Once I get the OBD inspection done I will swap the Powerneedy back in. Won't make the mistake of selling the stock pipe again until I move out of this freaking state.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Follow up on this one, found out you can buy a new DP from Toyota for $965, so I ordered one and it took only 30 minutes to swap, did it with only the side lifted on one jack stand. Once I get the OBD inspection done I will swap the Powerneedy back in. Won't make the mistake of selling the stock pipe again until I move out of this freaking state.
Stock pipes can be bought for less from the dealer as long as you have vin etc, get mine for 760, but need photo of the car, vin tag, and reason with proof

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
Stock pipes can be bought for less from the dealer as long as you have vin etc, get mine for 760, but need photo of the car, vin tag, and reason with proof
My very first thought reading through this thread was wondering why you're giving great money to people instead of just buying them new, in bulk! I guess that question is answered. haha

OP
OP
2Cool

2Cool

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The 2020 part number was $760, the 2021 jumped up to the mid $900 range. All I see as different about it is the angle of the O2 sensor mounts to clear the 6 port manifold.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
The 2020 part number was $760, the 2021 jumped up to the mid $900 range. All I see as different about it is the angle of the O2 sensor mounts to clear the 6 port manifold.
wow that sucks, Idk my friends have gotten them for less, but ya it sucks because 2020 is worth more to refine than 21
Sponsored