Kmj442

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium, '17 RDX, '12 Cooper S
What are you looking for?
Ha, nothing in particular. I'm nearly at my personal end game as far as performance goes for now (intake, dp, tune, wheels/tires, sway bars)...but I'm sure something will come up to make me go, ohh I need that.

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
It's back home. :) No more storage for this guy. I have a bunch of shit to install, but we're moving again.
Looking forward to seeing what you install next. The build is just next level already.

As for the moving part, wife and I are leaving the city and moving to the south burbs. Hopefully I'll finally be able to make my way up north to some of the cars and coffee shows this summer.

Reactions: zrk
OP
OP
zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Looking forward to seeing what you install next. The build is just next level already.

As for the moving part, wife and I are leaving the city and moving to the south burbs. Hopefully I'll finally be able to make my way up north to some of the cars and coffee shows this summer.
May 15th! Keep the calendar open. :)

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
May 15th! Keep the calendar open. :)
My closing is a week from friday. So that leaves me a few weekends to get settled in. It's had to of been pre-pandemic last time I even went to a car show. I used to frequent all of them back in my Subaru STI days.

Reactions: zrk
OP
OP
zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
A couple of minor updates:

* Completely re-plumbed methanol injection.
* Installed Evolution of Speed's Intake Mainfold

1650976938742.png

1650977025361.png

Re-ran all of the vacuum lines and everything under the manifold to give it a cleaner look at top.

That CF engine cover is getting cut tomorrow, and should complete the look quite nicely.