◄ SPEED LOGIC ► Mods, Installs, Upgrades & Service for Supra MKV in California - (OC, LA, IE, SD)

mdpalmer

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 MT | 2001 DC2 Integra
Right on, glad to know I live reasonably close to your shop! Couple questions:

1. How you feel about Eibach pro-kit versus H&R springs for a semi-daily driver, occasional autocross, maybe a track day here or there, otherwise stock MT Supra? Generaly speaking (if it was your car, what would you choose and why).

EDIT: Looks like you may be an H&R authorized dealer so I think I know what you will say 😂

2. Do they feel about the same on the street and are they comparable in terms of the drop?

3. Do you guys have an alignment rack or can recommend a good place that is familiar with the Supra?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Speed Logic

Speed Logic

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra, BMW M3, Nissan GT-R
Right on, glad to know I live reasonably close to your shop! Couple questions:

1. How you feel about Eibach pro-kit versus H&R springs for a semi-daily driver, occasional autocross, maybe a track day here or there, otherwise stock MT Supra? Generaly speaking (if it was your car, what would you choose and why).

EDIT: Looks like you may be an H&R authorized dealer so I think I know what you will say 😂

2. Do they feel about the same on the street and are they comparable in terms of the drop?

3. Do you guys have an alignment rack or can recommend a good place that is familiar with the Supra?

Thanks in advance!
mdpalmer,

Pleasure to meet you. I will send you a PM with the answers to your questions. If any questions feel free to ask and will be happy to help, thanks!

OP
OP
Speed Logic

Speed Logic

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Are any of these current deals still valid ?
Yes they are. Sending you a message but you can also give us a call and we are happy to help you out, thanks!

OP
OP
Speed Logic

Speed Logic

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)