0 percent financing now available on MY20 supra .

OP
OP
enzoyama

enzoyama

First Name
enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lamborghini Huracan, Mclaren 720s, Porsche 911 Turbo, e46 M3
So, I was just told by dealer the $2k dealer cash went away when the $3.5k incentive hit. Is that true?
Yes itā€™s true
Itā€™s either zero or 3500 rebate

OP
OP
enzoyama

enzoyama

First Name
enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I also have two phantom greys and a launch edition available. This is my second launch edition .
Pricing for those is different

idleuser

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently shopping for a A90 or A91
Prices will keep falling, 0% apr @ 60 months. Buy towards December and dealers will be begging you to take their inventory off the lot.

My prediction MY2020 in December

Premium 43.5-47k before ttl @ 0% apr
Launch 47-51k before ttl @ 0% apr.

The 2021 more or less made the 2020 obsolete.

OP
OP
enzoyama

enzoyama

First Name
enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Prices will keep falling, 0% apr @ 60 months. Buy towards December and dealers will be begging you to take their inventory off the lot.

My prediction MY2020 in December

Premium 43.5-47k before ttl @ 0% apr
Launch 47-51k before ttl @ 0% apr.

The 2021 more or less made the 2020 obsolete.
This prediction is the same when the Mayans said the end of the world is coming in the year 2000.
Cost of cars donā€™t change .
Zero percent wonā€™t be around forever

idleuser

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently shopping for a A90 or A91
Enzo, my last 3 cars i finance was 0% .09% and 0.09%. This is what you want us buyers to believe but I know for a fact that dealerships and corporations will use different levers to entice buyers. Fed interest rates are at 0% right now, there is no reason why these prices won't be far off.

2021 Base = More HP, more suspension tuning revised block and a base 8" screen vs 2020 Premium. The only thing you get extra is the HUD. So tell me why would I pay even 50k for a premium when I can pay 51k for a 2021 before price negotiation. Also I have seen 0% apr financing is subjective to credit rating, it just depends if Toyota Financial Service is willing to give you 0% even with subpar credit score.

Case in point, I qualify 0% apr for 72 months with a credit score of 786 while my friend got 0% with a credit score of 698 at the same dealership.

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Corvette Z06, 2021 MKV Supra
Does the $3,500 apply to leases? May make the 2020 an attractive lease.

Supra60

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Prius Prime, Toyota Rav4
5k off and zero
Based on that number can you tell me what a lease would be for a premium model 36 months and 10 K miles max per year? Just wondering if this car may be better to lease then buy. No more then 2K out of pocket. Thanks!

eyeye96

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
2021 Base = More HP, more suspension tuning revised block and a base 8" screen vs 2020 Premium. The only thing you get extra is the HUD. So tell me why would I pay even 50k for a premium when I can pay 51k for a 2021 before price negotiation.
I completely agree with this. The HUD on the supra is not hat useful as well. Since we know that the base 2021 starts somewhere around $51k, I expect 2020 premiums to fall below 45k to make it an attractive deal. Also to consider is the resale value. Because of the 2021's the 2020 supra's resale value will fall like crazy. If dealerships are selling 2020's at 48k in northern California, that's almost 15% depreciation in 9 months. Can't imagine how the used market for supra will be in a few years.

I think 2021's will hold value a lot better than 2020's.

DesmoSD

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra TT, 997.1 911 Carrera S, 1199 Panigale S
It's available in CA.

upload_2020-5-21_15-0-11.png

0% APR for 36 months, 0% APR for 48 months, 0% APR for 60 months or 2.9% APR for 72 months available for well qualified Tier 1 or Tier 1+ credit customers who finance through Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
  • Qualified buyers can finance a new 2020 GR Supra at 0% APR for 60 Months.
  • Comes standard with Toyota Safety Sense (TSS)
  • Toyota is devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That's why we include a no cost maintenance plan* with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. 24-hour roadside assistance** is also included for 2 years and unlimited miles.
SEARCH INVENTORYPAYMENT ESTIMATORSEE TRADE-IN VALUE

PRINT OFFER EMAIL OFFER

OFFER DETAILS
60 monthly payments of $16.67 for every $1,000 financed. Terms available on approved credit to For only very well qualified customers/lessees through participating Toyota dealers and Toyota Financial Services (TFS). No down payment required if qualified for advertised offer. If you do not qualify for the offer, the amount and percentage of any down payment vary with your credit qualifications. Dealer contribution may vary and could affect price. Individual dealer prices, other terms and offers may vary. Must take retail delivery from dealerā€™s stock and terms subject to vehicle availability. Cannot be combined with TFS APR Cash, TFS Lease Cash, Customer Cash, APR, Lease, Lease Subvention Cash. See your participating Toyota dealer for details. Offer available in CA; void where prohibited. Expires 06-01-2020. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark used by Toyota Motor Credit Corporation.
*ToyotaCare plan covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25K miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska. **Roadside Assistance coverage is 2 years unlimited mileage. Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery. See Toyota Dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.

SwagBaybee

First Name
Willl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tacoma, Sonoma, BMW
https://www.toyota.com/sandiego/deals-incentives/supra_lease_214832/

Can someone tell me if this is a good deal on lease? I really want to drive the GR Supra now and wait until a later year model to purchase.

"Terms available on approved credit through participating dealers and Toyota Financial Services (TFS). Not all customers/lessees qualify. Lease example based on vehicle MSRP of $55,724. $4,999 Due At Signing includes $3,800 customer down payment, first month's payment of $549, and $650 Acquisition Fee. Dealer contribution may vary and could affect lease payment. Individual dealer prices, other terms and offers may vary. Must lease from participating dealerā€™s stock and terms are subject to vehicle availability. Lessee responsible for maintenance, excess wear and use, and will pay $0.15 per mile for all mileage over 12000 miles per year. $0 disposition fee is due at lease end. Cannot be combined with TFS APR Cash, TFS Lease Cash, Customer Cash, APR, Lease, APR Subvention Cash. Offer available in CA; void where prohibited. Expires 06-01-2020"

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Corvette Z06, 2021 MKV Supra
https://www.toyota.com/sandiego/deals-incentives/supra_lease_214832/

Can someone tell me if this is a good deal on lease? I really want to drive the GR Supra now and wait until a later year model to purchase.

"Terms available on approved credit through participating dealers and Toyota Financial Services (TFS). Not all customers/lessees qualify. Lease example based on vehicle MSRP of $55,724. $4,999 Due At Signing includes $3,800 customer down payment, first month's payment of $549, and $650 Acquisition Fee. Dealer contribution may vary and could affect lease payment. Individual dealer prices, other terms and offers may vary. Must lease from participating dealerā€™s stock and terms are subject to vehicle availability. Lessee responsible for maintenance, excess wear and use, and will pay $0.15 per mile for all mileage over 12000 miles per year. $0 disposition fee is due at lease end. Cannot be combined with TFS APR Cash, TFS Lease Cash, Customer Cash, APR, Lease, APR Subvention Cash. Offer available in CA; void where prohibited. Expires 06-01-2020"
That's not a good deal based on my experience. However, most dealers are discounting about $4k in addition to $3500 rebate which basically gets rid of that down payment requirement.

I did confirm the $3500 applies to leases. I reached out to a few dealers and have seen some decent deals on leases. I've seen $580-$600 with $0 down (taxes not included).

DesmoSD

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra TT, 997.1 911 Carrera S, 1199 Panigale S
I stopped by the Toyota dealership today to see what they could do about the current Supra incentives. I asked if I could take it out for a test drive and they agreed.

Because of Covid, they handed me the key fobs and told me to go have fun by myself. If I get pulled over, itā€™s on me.

I was able to drive the car like I stole it and those who are familiar with the Poway area, I was able to drive to the end of Scripps Poway and then to Highland Valley Road to see how this car rips.

Unfortunately, I was not impressed at all when I brought it back.

I hit my head twice on the roofline getting in. :confused: The hood line is high and not good a view. The A pillars are very thick blocking a lot of the peripheral view. It felt like I was in a tank. The wind buffeting was annoying and the JBL sound system is a joke. The engine pulled very nicely, the paddle shifts were nice and crisp and the exhaust sound was music to my ears.

Handling wise, the steering felt very vague. The steering felt very light and the suspension wasnā€™t sporty at all. It didnā€™t feel like planted at all.

Not to brag or anything but when you drive a Porsche, it makes other sports car feel mediocre. Bummer.

EDEB754F-352F-4E8B-9CCC-08BAF5A71DB4.jpeg

24B38246-277B-48A7-AD07-34842BC972A8.jpeg

1CA3E585-6AA5-4023-9507-2014D3FF8CD3.jpeg

F20F7618-DEF6-467E-95F1-1A42A3050E7E.jpeg

0DDF44FF-D849-4D6D-927D-5677670A6554.jpeg

trendy26

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M4CS
Honestly, I wouldn't brag about "Driving it like you stole it" as that's disrespectful on so many levels to do that to brand new car like this. I get pushing the car a bit and feeling it out, yet driving the crap out of it? Just don't have much respect for that. What if someone did that to your Porsche before you bought it? I'm sure you wouldn't be too happy about it.... Let's just hope nobody at Porsche drives your car like that when you take it in to get serviced. That would be some Karma right there....
Sponsored