Buy MY20 or wait MY21?

2k20HTownMKV

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra; 2017 Lexus RX 350 F sport; 2013 Honda Accord (daily)
Vehicle Showcase
that would be the last new downshift blue in gulf states. I'm so bias to that color :headbang:
Sponsored

Helicaldamn

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra, 2014 Toyota 4Runner, 1986 Toyota 4Runner
Got the cargo net for the boot thrown in package.
Happy days .
Did the cargo net come with the D rings? I'm assuming the dealer installed the net? As for when the wife asks me to pick up groceries right now they slide around. I saw a listing on here for the 21 piece net. Wonder if anyone other than the lister has installed it?

OP
OP
Paolo

Paolo

First Name
Paolo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 SUPRA
Did the cargo net come with the D rings? I'm assuming the dealer installed the net? As for when the wife asks me to pick up groceries right now they slide around. I saw a listing on here for the 21 piece net. Wonder if anyone other than the lister has installed it?
D rings were already on the car. The cargo net was an easy install and works great to hold the groceries. Makes life so much easier and the car more practical.
:thumbsup:

Helicaldamn

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra, 2014 Toyota 4Runner, 1986 Toyota 4Runner
D rings were already on the car. The cargo net was an easy install and works great to hold the groceries. Makes life so much easier and the car more practical.
:thumbsup:
Thanks for the quick response. I sadly have no D rings mine is a 7/19 production. I'm not a fan of drilling new holes into a $50K+ car.

Xxyion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue, 05' S2000
Does anyone know if you can get Apple CarPlay on the base trim of the Supra? I found a pretty cheap 2020 base trim but i really want CarPlay since this will be my DD.
Sponsored