Request or Wait for a MY2024

EvilMKV

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tundra TRD Pro, 2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
I had a deposit in at a dealer I found that would sell me one for MSRP since April. I got a call in early July that the car was built, the car JUST arrived at the dealer Sunday. When the car was built in July, it was slated as a MY24, not MY23.

The blues from the pictures in the forum look gorgeous though. Can't wait to get it! I pick up this Tuesday, I wanted white, I'm getting blue. Not too upset about it, but it was a bit frustrating. They too said they could potentially change some things if they got the notification early enough, but it seems like the cars get built, then allocated to dealers.
Blue is a far better color, but I'm biased lol

DSC09786.jpg
Sponsored

DrSupra

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT
Blue is a far better color, but I'm biased lol

DSC09786.jpg
I have an absolute zero because I've always had white cars, it came available first in my spec at msrp, but sometimes wish I got stratosphere (like when I see that picture). But I really like both and go back and forth on that..

I'll echo what others said about letting several dealers know what you want. I scattered my interest and then ended up getting a random call telling me someone backed out of their premium 6MT at the last minute and so I was able to jump on that. That was a dealer I wasn't in regular contact with but I had indicated my interest to. My understanding is that there is no substantive difference between the 23 and 24 unless you go 45th anniversary but I could be wrong about that.

00Sova

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Supra 3.0 Premium AT, '22 Macan, '22 M3P
Ok, that blue does look amazing, especially in that shot. That rear spoiler is 🔥 too. I'll definitely post pictures once I get it back from PPF next week. Both my other cars are white, but it might be time for a blue army to take over...

Now to finalize the order of my track mods. I'm already considering trading in my Macan after the winter for a Tundra. Because #towvehicle. That could be the best track mod yet!

EvilMKV

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tundra TRD Pro, 2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
Does that spoiler reduce your rear view? It looks like it would.
Minimally. I still see behind me fine. Worth it for how good it looks on the car lol

DSC09743.jpg
Sponsored