Kolme

First Name
Kolme
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I really hate dealerships. I’ve had very few good experiences and loads of terrible ones. The idea that they would harass someone to hide their markup and dirty antics is disgusting. Thank you for your efforts - I’m sure those unethical dealerships will have karma circling back around.
Sponsored

OP
OP

MarkupDB

First Name
Stella
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Soopra 3.0 Premium
I really hate dealerships. I’ve had very few good experiences and loads of terrible ones. The idea that they would harass someone to hide their markup and dirty antics is disgusting. Thank you for your efforts - I’m sure those unethical dealerships will have karma circling back around.
I think there's a M2 in my near future

OP
OP

MarkupDB

First Name
Stella
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Soopra 3.0 Premium
I wouldn’t blame you. (Though honestly bmw dealers aren’t better)
Really? Man I'm so tired of this shit. I'm going to test drive an m2 in the morning so we'll see, I think its either that or a blackwing.

Kolme

First Name
Kolme
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Really? Man I'm so tired of this shit. I'm going to test drive an m2 in the morning so we'll see, I think its either that or a blackwing.
Yeah it’s universal for popular cars right now. The blackwing is probably an easier purchase to be honest - no markup and honestly it’s an insane machine - I kinda wish I had tested one before the Supra. It won’t kill in a straight line but shines on the track.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I really hope you Post or least DM some of the names of the dealers and said threats and make it public, let these assholes burn. These bad dealers are becoming more and more common and it really has killed my passion for cars a good bit.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I really hope you Post or least DM some of the names of the dealers and said threats and make it public, let these assholes burn. These bad dealers are becoming more and more common and it really has killed my passion for cars a good bit.
Fucking do it. As far as I've always known, it isn't defamation or slander if it's true. Don't cave to the scare tactics of uneducated pussies. I feel like Phil agrees with this, and he's a second generation law student..

swrdply400mrelay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Veloster N, 2024 Stratosphere MT
I agree. Post screen shots as public evidence.
Sponsored