18'' TE37 SL Saga M-Spec on 2023 Supra (Burnout White)

SupraGTS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra GTS MT6
Hey guys, thought I would share a few photos of my 2023 Supra 6MT on TE37 SL Saga M-Spec.

18x9.5+20 on the front with 275/35
18x10.5+34 on the rear with 295/35

Tyres are Bridgestone RE71RS.

The car also has SPL front control arms which I believe increase the track.

Lowered on H&R Sport Springs.

Fitment on the front is really tight, looks like it will rub but doesnt.

Supra6.jpg

Supra5.jpg

Supra4.jpg

Supra3.jpg

Supra2.jpg

Supra1.jpg
Sponsored

sup.dc2

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5mt. DC2. T4R. e46
Rears looking good. Front offset's a bit low for me. that's surely going to rub during hard cornering. See if you can find an Audi guy to trade front's with, audi's love +20.

OP
OP
SupraGTS

SupraGTS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra GTS MT6
Rears looking good. Front offset's a bit low for me. that's surely going to rub during hard cornering. See if you can find an Audi guy to trade front's with, audi's love +20.
Took it for a pretty spirited drive yesterday and it didnt rub. If it does rub on the track I will swap out for a 265 on the front.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Why does everyone buy the same shitty wheels? These TEs are just as common as the stock wheels on this car so what's the point? Are there any weight savings at least?

OP
OP
SupraGTS

SupraGTS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra GTS MT6
Why does everyone buy the same shitty wheels? These TEs are just as common as the stock wheels on this car so what's the point? Are there any weight savings at least?
They are 18's, not 19's, I track the car and wanted a good selection of tyres and a light weight/strong wheel. But thanks for your positive comments :rolleyes:

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
They are 18's, not 19's, I track the car and wanted a good selection of tyres and a light weight/strong wheel. But thanks for your positive comments :rolleyes:
Its not negative or positive. EDIT: I was probably a bit harsh.. the car looks great, the wheels are jusr everywhere and meh. I'm more commenting on how these wheels are ubiquitous and usually people change their wheels to try and be a bit unique. If everyone keeps using the same wheels it kinda defeats the purpose. 🤷‍♂️

And I'm genuinely curious.. are there weight savings? I presume there are if you're going down to 18s.

OP
OP
SupraGTS

SupraGTS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra GTS MT6
Its not negative or positive. The car looks great. I'm commenting on how these are ubiquitous and usually people change their wheels to try and be a bit unique. If everyone keeps using the same wheels it kinda defeats the purpose. 🤷‍♂️

And I'm genuinely curious.. are there weight savings? I presume there are if you're going down to 18s.
My car in function over form - I track this car. TE's are a strong, light wheel in the right size.

Fronts are 8.35kg
Rears are 9kg

I believe the stock 2023 wheels are around 9.5kg front and 9.9kg rear. So yes, they are lighter. Having gone from a 255 on the front to now a 275 and a 275 on the rear to now a 295, they are probably now the same weight as the OEM wheels but with wider tyres.

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
This is the only community I've ever been in where people will praise a guy for putting ESRs or Kanseis on his car, but roast a dude for going with TEs.

Make it make sense lmao
You’ll never find a hater doing better than you. Period.

@SupraGTS Keep doing you, man. I think the wheels look amazing.