2019 Toyota Supra Prototype Reveals Production Intent Design/Parts

Who do you think is behind the wheel of the Supra?

• White guy

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Asian guy

Votes: 23 63.9%

• Total voters

Timmo598

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Toyota Supra, 02 Nissan Silvia, 09 370Z
Vehicle Showcase
Man, i didn't even notice the difference in the panels there between the 2 Mules.
The rear light difference, yes, thats very obvious. But not the others.

I'm still under the suspicion that the nose on the front bumper is possibly fake as well ?
I feel it would be smoother and cleaner without it.

Still, guess we wont know until we get to see more at TMS....

HKz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS
^ yeah that first proto type was a mess and comparing the pics of the latest one to that one is a big difference. Fingers crossed they really surprise with the final product.
perhaps it shows how unfinished the project was or still is....or maybe the design has gone through several revisions since the design/proportions changed from the FT1 because it makes no sense to me why the rear hatch/glass changed quite a bit among other little design differences (the later mules with the smaller wheels have a bigger ducktail) and they seemingly added even more panels after the first mule.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
The first car I would say is an early stage prototype. Its been driving around for quite awhile now. Bimmerpost's insider posted this back in May of last year; though some of his earlier comments about the joint project has changed over time. The later test car definitely seem more production ready both outside and inside.

8U90RyY.jpg

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 toyota supra manual NA-T
honestly it looks very ugly in so many ways, my god, that design looks even worse than the mkIII, i do realize some people like the mkIII but seriously, what in the hell is this? watched a video of it speeding, it even sounds bad, it doesn't have the booty anymore, the taillights are fugly, oh and the headlights are an absolute joke (how tiny do you wanna make them ffs?), it doesn't look like you can customize its look whatsoever, if you did, it would feel like trying to change how a shelby mustang looks, which is not worth it, i'm not a fan of mustangs at all, but just saying how it will feel like, because this car looks and feels boring and and doesn't even have curves, this is exactly like what happened to the new honda NSX, nobody likes it at all, at all, at all, the new NSX looks like a modded accord, and this sad joke looking supra (and it hurts more to call this a supra) is just another let down, first the gt-r35, then the NSX, and now the supra, from legends to such depressing jokes, but the RX-7 looks the best of them all and pretty sure it will be the best one in performance as well, even though it kinda looks like a mercedes-benz sls, but it's way more relevant looking than the other 3 cars, gtr is alright but seriously what the hell with this supra? i can't get over on how BAD it looks, looks like it was made out of cardboard and it's just plain bad, i've been a mega fan of this car ever since 1997 when i played the ps1 gran turismo back when i was a kid, now i feel very disappointed of this new design, hopefully this trash changes because your older MKIV beats the hell out of your new one, from looks to performance, good god.

HKz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS
honestly it looks very ugly in so many ways, my god, that design looks even worse than the mkIII, i do realize some people like the mkIII but seriously, what in the hell is this? watched a video of it speeding, it even sounds bad, it doesn't have the booty anymore, the taillights are fugly, oh and the headlights are an absolute joke (how tiny do you wanna make them ffs?), it doesn't look like you can customize its look whatsoever, if you did, it would feel like trying to change how a shelby mustang looks, which is not worth it, i'm not a fan of mustangs at all, but just saying how it will feel like, because this car looks and feels boring and and doesn't even have curves, this is exactly like what happened to the new honda NSX, nobody likes it at all, at all, at all, the new NSX looks like a modded accord, and this sad joke looking supra (and it hurts more to call this a supra) is just another let down, first the gt-r35, then the NSX, and now the supra, from legends to such depressing jokes, but the RX-7 looks the best of them all and pretty sure it will be the best one in performance as well, even though it kinda looks like a mercedes-benz sls, but it's way more relevant looking than the other 3 cars, gtr is alright but seriously what the hell with this supra? i can't get over on how BAD it looks, looks like it was made out of cardboard and it's just plain bad, i've been a mega fan of this car ever since 1997 when i played the ps1 gran turismo back when i was a kid, now i feel very disappointed of this new design, hopefully this trash changes because your older MKIV beats the hell out of your new one, from looks to performance, good god.
:popcorn:

johnny_10196

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford
I'm not convicted it sounds like a BMW. Still hoping out hope for the new twin turbo V6 from Lexus.

Whatever is under the hood I think it sounds meaner than the M2 CS.

Villa Jonny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus [V8] RCF, Camry [V6] SE
Vehicle Showcase
:coffee:
Sponsored