2020 Supra Firesale?

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I would not pay over $47K for new 2020 Supra Premium!

You will be able to get a 2021 Supra Premium for $50k-$52k in June or July.
where do you get your information from? I like to know!

angrytoddler

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red LE Supra MKV, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Ford Explorer Sport
I would not pay over $47K for new 2020 Supra Premium!

You will be able to get a 2021 Supra Premium for $50k-$52k in June or July.
47k for a premium is a pipe dream..... The only way your getting one for that price is if it is a demo or used.... And even then you have a wait to get it.

But.... Keep trying.... I won't be offended if u make me a list.

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo X
Lowest I've found for premium is 51.7 with less than 10 miles...

. Great news the White GR Supra 3.0 Premium with the Driver Assist Package is still available! This is an incredible vehicle and we just put a huge internet special discount on it priced all the way down to $51,700 from MSRP of $56,140.

Kendogg

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Lowest I've found for premium is 51.7 with less than 10 miles...

. Great news the White GR Supra 3.0 Premium with the Driver Assist Package is still available! This is an incredible vehicle and we just put a huge internet special discount on it priced all the way down to $51,700 from MSRP of $56,140.
What dealership?

phm14

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hakone 86, '18 Tundra 4x4, '15 4Runner Trail
Vehicle Showcase
47k for a premium is a pipe dream..... The only way your getting one for that price is if it is a demo or used.... And even then you have a wait to get it.

But.... Keep trying.... I won't be offended if u make me a list.
Last week there were ~100 low mileage Supras for sale, many for $47-$50K. Prices almost always drop after a new release, until they level off at a balance between price, supply, and demand. After whatever initial bump there is when the '21s land in June/July, late summer, into fall, and beyond will be good shopping for the value shoppers looking for a good deal on the Supra. It's beginning to happen now, with savings in the $3-4K range on new cars. Advertised prices are one thing. A solid buyer with verified means to buy, walking out the door of a dealership that's been sitting on a unit 90 days days or more, can result in a bargain made.

Last edited:

Kendogg

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Last week there were ~100 low mileage Supras for sale, many for $47-$50K. Prices almost always drop after a new release, until they level off at a balance between price, supply, and demand. After whatever initial bump there is when the '21s land in June/July, late summer, into fall, and beyond will be good shopping for the value shoppers looking for a good deal on the Supra. It's beginning to happen now, with savings in the $3-4K range on new cars. Advertised prices are one thing. A solid buyer with meansd to buy, walking out the door of a dealership that's been sitting on a unit 90 days days or more, can result in a bargain made.
I agree. After the initial hype, the demand is just not there. I have easily found $3-4.5k off, just by email communication. Iā€™m sure I could get closer to $5k off if at the dealership and ready to sign.

Toyota is probably going to need to offer some rebates or have some kind of kick back to the dealership. If not, Iā€™m not sure if the dealerships will be able to move inventory, without taking a loss on them.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Normally I think a manufacturer would just cut back production for awhile. But Toyota might not be in control of production numbers.

joels740

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Premium Absolute Zero
I've been following prices since October. I was doing my best to wait it out for the 2021 due to all the hype. I caved last week though. I scored one for $50,350. I am not sure if they would sell one at this price again (they had 8 or 9 in stock), but i am one happy customer with my premium.

Price : $50,350
Dealer : AutoNation Toyota Arapahoe Colorado

I decided to go with a premium, but there is also a New Launch Edition in in red out in Colorado Springs i worked down to $54,700. I can get information on that one to anyone that may be interested.

Joels_Supra.JPG

RichSC

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra #86, 2018 Raptor
I've been following prices since October. I was doing my best to wait it out for the 2021 due to all the hype. I caved last week though. I scored one for $50,350. I am not sure if they would sell one at this price again (they had 8 or 9 in stock), but i am one happy customer with my premium.

I decided to go with a premium, but there is also a New Launch Edition in in red out in Colorado Springs i worked down to $54,700. I can get information on that one to anyone that may be interested.

Joels_Supra.JPG
I'm surprised you got them down that low on one. When I was shopping around for one, they made it sound like they were doing me some massive favor for dropping the $10k markup I told them I wouldn't pay. Ended up taking my business to Stevinson.

eyeye96

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra

Joels_Supra.JPG
PM'd you!

Supra Guy

First Name
Frans
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
VW GTI

Joels_Supra.JPG
Congratulations enjoy

joels740

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Premium Absolute Zero
is this for real? I ham very skeptical about this. I mean this is too good to be true.
It might be true. There was a new downshift blue premium for 49k last week in Indiana listed on Car Gurus.

I was also looking at a base model with JBL & Navigation package (same infotainment as premium) in Illinois. I was told the Eastern Region of USA is getting incentives from Toyota to sell Supra Inventory. This is it.
https://www.samlemantoyotabloomingt...ta-supra-turbo-rwd-2d-coupe-wz1db4c03lw028487

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

phm14

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hakone 86, '18 Tundra 4x4, '15 4Runner Trail
Vehicle Showcase
It might be true. There was a new downshift blue premium for 49k last week in Indiana listed on Car Gurus.

I was also looking at a base model with JBL & Navigation package (same infotainment as premium) in Illinois. I was told the Eastern Region of USA is getting incentives from Toyota to sell Supra Inventory. This is it.
https://www.samlemantoyotabloomingt...ta-supra-turbo-rwd-2d-coupe-wz1db4c03lw028487

Capture.JPG
5 miles on the ODO when the pics were taken. Showroom Queen. ^
Sponsored