2020 Supra vehicle specific sun shades?

Bulls23337

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Mazda CX-9, 2008 Lexus IS F, 2004 Toyota MR2 Spyder
I got bored. They have the Supra in their model selector.

D8CCF026-05BB-4DC7-A0EA-D708495C93F9.jpeg
I actually went in blind and ordered a premium silver camouflage one. The fitment is pretty tight and not as good as I hoped it would be. Anyone else having issues with their fitment on these?
Sponsored

RV8pilot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2011 BMW M3, 2017 Mercedes GLE 63S
I'm looking for a better shade than Weathertech. I've had two of them now after the first one didn't fit, both being too small and falling out of the windshield. Sending them back to WT.

You said the fit on the Cover Craft is too tight?

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
I’ve had excellent luck thus far with the heat shield brand on all of my cars. Looks like they have one for the GR Supra too:

https://www.heatshieldstore.com/

John8

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Nitro, FJ Cruiser 2012
Anyone getting one for the back window?

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 C8 Corvette Z51 2LT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone getting one for the back window?
I had XPEL Prime XR Plus heat rejection window tint applied to my back and side window...Planning on getting Covercraft Sunshade for the front window...

Supra Rear 2.jpg

John8

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I had XPEL Prime XR Plus heat rejection window tint applied to my back and side window...Planning on getting Covercraft Sunshade for the front window...

Supra Rear 2.jpg
So this is on the outside of the window? And it holds up well I assume?

Good looking Supra! I am looking to get a Nitro tomorrow. That is Turbulent Grey?

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So this is on the outside of the window? And it holds up well I assume?

Good looking Supra! I am looking to get a Nitro tomorrow. That is Turbulent Grey?
No..it's applied to inside of windows and very durable...

The first thing I have done to all my new cars is get the windows tinted with heat rejection tint film...A must have here in So AZ...

Yes, it's Turbulence Grey...I love the depth of this color!

John8

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
No..it's applied to inside of windows and very durable...

The first thing I have done to all my new cars is get the windows tinted with heat rejection tint film...A must have here in So AZ...

Yes, it's Turbulence Grey...I love the depth of this color!
The one I am looking to get isn't tinted yet but the dealer will tint with the deal MSRP, normally 499 (dealer mark-up). But don't know what they use. Tucson gets hot but I always try to find shade. One reason my FJ still looks almost new. :^) So the vision is still good as almost clear?

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The one I am looking to get isn't tinted yet but the dealer will tint with the deal MSRP, normally 499 (dealer mark-up). But don't know what they use. Tucson gets hot but I always try to find shade. One reason my FJ still looks almost new. :^) So the vision is still good as almost clear?
Typically, the dealers will install cheap tint film that is not high heat rejection film...I would have them give you a credit and have the film installed elsewhere where you can get a higher quality heat rejective tint film installed....

And yes, the film is very clear ...

I live 30 min north of Tucson, right off the 10, in Red Rock...Are your purchasing yours from Precision Toyota? I know they've had a Nitro sitting on the lot for awhile now...

Last edited:

John8

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Typically, the dealers will install cheap tint film that is not high heat rejection film...I would have them give you a credit and have the film installed elsewhere where you can get a higher quality heat rejective tint film installed....

And yes, the film is very clear ...

I live 30 min north of Tucson, right off the 10, in Red Rock...Are your purchasing yours from Precision Toyota? I know they've had a Nitro sitting on the lot for awhile now...
Yes, and they just got a red one in so I know that they would like to move the nitro. Been there too long. Where did you get the tint done?

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, and they just got a red one in so I know that they would like to move the nitro. Been there too long. Where did you get the tint done?
I got mine done by OzBraz located in the Phoenix area near the dealer (Bell Road Toyota) where I purchased my Supra from ..I also had paint protection film applied to front end...There are some shops around Tucson which are much closer that I would check out though ...

John8

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I got mine done by OzBraz located in the Phoenix area near the dealer (Bell Road Toyota) where I purchased my Supra from ..I also had paint protection film applied to front end...There are some shops around Tucson which are much closer that I would check out though ...
Where did you get your Supra in Phoenix? I didn't find anyone wanting to deal and they tacked on a charge over the MSRP.

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you get your Supra in Phoenix? I didn't find anyone wanting to deal and they tacked on a charge over the MSRP.
I purchased mine from Bell Road Toyota late Dec of last year....They had mine originally marked up $5,000 over MSRP....After a lot of back and forth I ended up getting mine for MSRP...I would definitely not pay over MSRP and I'm hearing that some Dealerships are now actually starting to offer them for a few grand less than MSRP...