Not open for further replies.

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
I'm really hoping it looks better in person/at the dealer than it does in that "leaked" video. I'm still not sold on this thing, but hopeful the official release will change my mind. I have no doubt this car is going to be great all around, even with BMW parts, but it just doesn't give me a Supra successor vibe. I was at Lexus last week and saw the LC500 up close and personal and THAT to me looks more like a modern day Supra than this thing. I know it's comparing apples to oranges, because of price/engine/ whatever, but aesthetically speaking... the LC500 resembles the MKIV more than the MKV.

Go ahead... fight me! :bat::wave:
LC has a really nice interior
Sponsored

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
I hope none of us don't see that asshole (rob) in our god damn lives or else he will get the biggest ass whooping from all of us because he just blamed Toyoda-san for his irrelevant view. Such a desperate way of getting views. Stupid tool. Anyone who has half a fucking brain cell knows that Akio Toyoda made this brand better. If someone were to ever say such thing about Akio Toyoda they simply need to be wiped out of this world like the plague. Akio Toyoda is the reason why Toyota/Lexus are the most lovable company in the world. Fucking piece of god damn shit. He is not even worth a dog's shit and piss. Anything he said before and anything he said after MUST be disregarded immediately. This video needs to have a higher dislike-like ratio than Youtube Rewind.

Last edited by a moderator:

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
I hope none of us don't see that asshole (rob) in our god damn lives or else he will get the biggest ass whooping from all of us because he just blamed Toyota-san for his irrelevant view. Such a desperate way of getting views. Stupid tool. Anyone who has half a fucking brain cell knows that Akio Toyoda made this brand better. If someone were to ever say such thing about Akio Toyoda they simply need to be wiped out of this world like the plague. Akio Toyoda is the reason why Toyota/Lexus are the most lovable company in the world. Fucking piece of god damn shit. He is worth piss. Anything he said before and anything he said after MUST be disregarded immediately. This video needs to have a higher dislike-like ratio than Youtube Rewind.
Yeah, I thought it was pretty shitty of him mentioning Akio. I personally believe he (just like a few other YouTubeā€™rs with MKIVā€™s) are trying to see the MKV fail to drive up the resale value of their MKIVā€™s. Again, thatā€™s just my view of those special folks.

Last edited:

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
I immediately stopped the video, commented this then clicked away when he said that. How fucking vile. Little bitch.

I honestly think other than that as well, he is just a brainless idiot too and he made that dumb comment just to be funny and "do it for the memes".

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
Fucking kids, I believe it will 100% damage the sales of the A90 and therefore the changes of the GRMN model being exported - just like it did the NSX.

All from people who have

a) never owned a Supra
b) forget there are three fcuken generations of supra as well as the A80
c) couldn't afford one anyway
d) would probably wrap it around a pole if they did

For the enthusiast scene, we'd probably be better off if they did option D.

white_turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2009 Nissan GTR/2006 Mitsubishi Evo/2020 Toyota Supra (maybe?)
Vehicle Showcase
The profile of the car looks very much like the old Z4 coupe. Not sure if that's a good thing or not, but I haven't warmed up to it yet. I hope this car will be a killer in the handling department even if it means power may not be as much as we would like it to have.

justbake

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 535i
The profile of the car looks very much like the old Z4 coupe. Not sure if that's a good thing or not, but I haven't warmed up to it yet. I hope this car will be a killer in the handling department even if it means power may not be as much as we would like it to have.
The profile looks like all long nose coupes*

white_turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2009 Nissan GTR/2006 Mitsubishi Evo/2020 Toyota Supra (maybe?)
Vehicle Showcase
I promise I did not look what was posted before. So I guess I am not the only one that thinks that. And did someone just ninja edit the post, cuz I thought I posted a blue one also. o_O

bogglo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS
Take a close look at this pic....especially the bottom one of the FT-1. It is the same FT-1 pictured in the background with Alex Shen. Notice how much "smaller" the FT-1 looks in this pic as compared to the FT-1 in the video with Alex Shen? Same car...in two different environments. Now, the "less than average quality" video leak of the MKV Supra makes the car look "small", but I have this "gut feeling" the real deal car will be a good sized car....not much smaller than the FT-1 concept.

All this camo stuff and CGI video leaks, and artist rendering leaks, etc... is nonsense to me. Until the car is finally revealed with Akio Toyota next to it at Detroit, then I think the internet needs to relax a bit. Also, how many of us really care for this "plain-jane" car in the video anyhow? What we all care about is "the one." - Alex Shen

Btw, almost every manufacturer shows the base car first....before anything special. Jeep introduced an entry level Wrangler to everyone first before the Rubicon, F150 before the Raptor, Mustang 5.0 before the Shelby's, etc... Patience people, patience.
Actually after seeing it in person. It's a really compact car. I like it reminds me of a tastefully moded rx7 from behind with a big behind.

DesmoSD

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra TT, 997.1 911 Carrera S, 1199 Panigale S
Not to start a flame war but I kind of agree with Rob Ferretti. Heā€™s owned a fine array of sports cars starting with a Supra, NSX and exotics to have creditable feedback. Everyone is entitled to their opinion so getting upset based on someoneā€™s elseā€™s opinion is immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.