• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

2021 Supra 3.0l - Tunable ecu - 6,300 miles $38k

S2k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
Here, I will answer my own question...

Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 5.36.27 PM.png

This keeps getting better too, last reported odometer reading: 12,855

oof.

Attached is the full Carfax report for anyone interested.
Is that report stating it has had 2 separate accidents?

Snippet: Accidents reported: 03/14/2022 and 07/18/2022.

Maybe first one was repaired front end damage with seats etc needing replacement and then 2nd one was rear where it was then bought by OP?

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
It’ll be super tough to sell it here on this forum. Super clean car tho, GLWS

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
It’s priced high for a salvage title.
What would you think is fair for a rebuilt title 2021 car with 6300 miles (also tunable) ?
I mean listen, it is a low mileage car and it may have been repaired somewhat correctly, but things like the mismatched seats, wheels, stripes, are going to be pretty red flags to most people. In terms of pricing, a clean title 21 with 6k miles has a lower MMR then this. If you want realistic pricing? you are going to be in the mid 30's maybe high 30's if someone really wants a tunable 6 port.
I feel this is a bit blown out of proportion.

As for pricing I think roughly $7,000 less than other 2021 cars that have way more miles is a decent starting point, obviously it’s obo. Will drop the price as time goes on but I definitely will not be selling this car for mid 30’s lol. 😅
Savlage normally retains about 50-60% of its value when fixed, right now supra's are still kinda of hot so some people can maybe get a little more, but again even with that said, the real number is in the mid 30's. Best of luck with sale OP
$20,000 off of a $55,000 car is a bit excessive in my opinion.
Fair price would be around $35-$40k. It’s just the salvage title puts a damper on things and some insurance companies wouldn’t even touch it and if they did, you are paying more!!
Had a buyer who is potentially backing out to buy a BMW, so the car is available again to anyone interested.

Will take $42k for the car if sold soon !
Bump will take 40k for the car !
Super cheap for such a clean 3.0l Supra.
I'd be a buyer at 30k.
giphy.gif

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
It’ll be super tough to sell it here on this forum. Super clean car tho, GLWS
I think the right buyer will show up, the market is falling fast on these cars so it’ll need to be at a heavy discount since clean retail on this car is low to mid 40’s now. But someone in the low 30’s will buy it and enjoy it. I can see someone paying close to 30k for this car even 2-3 years from now 25k miles

OP
OP

BennettBuilt

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mkv supra, Rx7 FD, Ford Raptor
Only reason I am even considering selling in the 30's is because we need to pay off some bills and get caught up financially after moving. If I didn't need the extra cash right now I would sit on the car a bit longer.

I paid $56,000 for my other Supra 5 months ago, if you want to pay that great I understand for sure. But saying a like new Supra 3.0l with only 6,300 miles for $39,000 isn't a really good deal is laughable.

The problem isn't the car it is the time of year imo. Most people are putting their weekend cars away for the winter and the holidays are here, bad time of the year to sell.

I have had 100+ people message me about the car and have had some that wanted to buy for 40k+ but havent followed through obviously lol.

If anyone here is interested and want more info just let me know !

Thanks

DR.COKE

First Name
COKE
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SUPRA
Been hunting for a decent deal for a while, 2021 clean title with around 6k miles Retail maybe 49k, my guess actual sold mid 40s like 46k. Don’t have access to MMR or black book but complete guess on trade-ins/auction in current market mid 30s tops for clean title. All trade in are a falling knife, sky rocket insurance car/home, goods, and student loans going into winter would drive prices down more. Would think an unclean title like this would go no more than mid 30s. Offers going foward will likely go lower.
Personally awaiting for snow to arrive to see who wants to sell their cars a few grand over what carfax would pay them. The shift to the buyer is happening now, still too soon to buy.

OP
OP

BennettBuilt

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Agreed. No way am I listing my car on this forum. Too toxic for my blood. 🤣😂

😆 You are smarter than me, I actually gave up on having an interested buyer on this forum a long time ago, I really only come back for more entertainment at this point.. 😬

Reactions: kaj
OP
OP

BennettBuilt

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Car gurus Supra MKV.jpg

Still the cheapest 3.0l Supra on Car gurus except for the similar priced rebuilt title car with 4x the mileage. But I assume the low to mid 40's clean title cars being referred to are these beauties with 59,000 and 73,000 miles 😬😬😬

OP
OP

BennettBuilt

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Car gurus Supra MKV 2.jpg

There are some lower mileage cars available for mid 40's as well. But Rebuilt title.. (No price analysis means salvage history / lemon etc).

OP
OP

BennettBuilt

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Anyyyways if anyone is wanting a near perfect condition 21 Supra with a tunable ecu that had cosmetic damage in its history for a great deal id take $39,000 !

😁

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Anyyyways if anyone is wanting a near perfect condition 21 Supra with a tunable ecu that had cosmetic damage in its history for a great deal id take $39,000 !

😁
quote-we-have-to-acknowledge-the-progress-we-made-but-understand-that-we-still-have-a-long-bar...jpg

;)
Sponsored