• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

2021 Supra 3.0l - Tunable ecu - 6,300 miles $38k

BennettBuilt

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mkv supra, Rx7 FD, Ford Raptor
REBUILT TITLE
6,300 Miles
Asking Price: $39,500

This 2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0l is in basically new condition. Very clean overall. Fully loaded with all options besides HUD.
TUNEABLE ECU ! Pre june 2020 ecu so the ecu should not be locked and require an expensive unlock like most 2021+ Supras.

Some of the added options this car has,

-Black leather interior (heated seats)
-JBL sound system
-Blind Spot Monitor
-Rear Cross Traffic Alert
-Adaptive Cruise Control w/Stop & Go
-Clearance & Back Up Sonar

The exterior paint is in excellent condition, no scratches or dents that I have seen, the paint shines like new. Always hand washed / coated often. Parked in the garage during my ownership.

The interior looks brand new as well, no stains or scratches. Never smoked in.

Why the car has a rebuilt title,

I purchased this Supra over a year ago to use as a fun weekend / event car. The rear bumper and tail lights were damaged, at the time Toyota was on an unknown backorder for the rear bumper. They had no eta on when another bumper would be available for purchase. The car was also missing a few random parts unrelated to the rear damage such as driver door panel, interior trim pieces etc. I stumbled on another GR Supra that already had some of the mods I was going to do to this car so I purchased it.

IMG_4278.jpg

IMG_4280.jpg

IMG_4287.jpg

IMG_4288.jpg

IMG_4289.jpg

IMG_4291.jpg

IMG_4292.jpg

IMG_4293.jpg

IMG_4294.jpg

IMG_4295.jpg

IMG_4290.jpg

IMG_4282.jpg

IMG_4283.jpg

IMG_4285.jpg

IMG_4296.jpg

IMG_4297.jpg

IMG_4299.jpg

IMG_4300.jpg

IMG_4302.jpg

IMG_4303.jpg

IMG_4305.jpg

IMG_4308.jpg

IMG_4309.jpg

IMG_4310.jpg

IMG_4523.jpg

IMG_4526.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
Curious to know what happened to the interior. The dash is blue stiched but the seats arent. So either that dash was swapped from an A91 or that is an A91 that had the seats replaced.

Good luck with the sale.

calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Curious to know what happened to the interior. The dash is blue stiched but the seats arent. So either that dash was swapped from an A91 or that is an A91 that had the seats replaced.

Good luck with the sale.
Yeah it's a bit confusing. It has the A91 stripe, but only on one side. It has no HUD, which A91s are known for. But, it has regular seats and not the A91 wheels nor spoiler. I would assume it's an A90 premium with a few stuff from the 91

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Yeah it's a bit confusing. It has the A91 stripe, but only on one side. It has no HUD, which A91s are known for. But, it has regular seats and not the A91 wheels nor spoiler. I would assume it's an A90 premium with a few stuff from the 91
A91s don't come with HUD. The special editions don't get it.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
This car is highly suspect, way too much of a mish mash of parts. Also has normal wheels. A91 came with the satin black wheels like the LE.

Premium seats but the A91 came with the alcantara centers in the seats and blue stitching. A91 also has blue stitching on steering wheel, this does not.

I bet this was in a huge wreck and put together with various bits from different cars.

VIN is WZ1DB0C08MW036675

Also, here is a listing, in this listing it has NON-PREMIUM silver brakes. In this thread it has red brakes. Also WAY more damage than "just the rear bumper" Also notice the mileage in the bid listing! Huge red flags here.

https://en.bidfax.info/toyota/supra...ium-2021-black-30l-vin-wz1db0c08mw036675.html

It's even in our thread here with salvaged/wrecked cars: https://www.supramkv.com/threads/salvage-wrecked-supra-registry.2829/page-49#post-201563

Still baffles my mind that some people think that people don't use the internet to research or something...

A91s don't come with HUD. The special editions don't get it.
Launch Editions get HUD.

Last edited:
OP
OP

BennettBuilt

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I am not sure if the car is an a91 edition or not, that is just what was presented to me on the paperwork when I received the vehicle. The a91 stripes were on the driver quarter as well prior to the Bodyshop blending the paint onto the quarter, I was told to let the paint cure a bit before having the vinyl reapplied. I have an appointment setup to have those put on next week.

As stated the a91 for whatever reason was not offered with HUD.. Strange option not to include in a "special edition" car to me. All other options available are on the car to my knowledge.

I contacted the bodyshop in FL that had quoted the repairs initially to ask about the missing interior trim pieces and he did mention that the previous owner had te37's on the car and when sold back to insurance bought some stock wheels locally to put onto the car. So the wheels have been swapped out.

I did have the bodyshop paint the reflectors body color while it was repaired.

I'm very transparent about my cars, I don't flip them or anything like that. This car was purchased for myself, it is very clean as it should be for such low mileage.

Anyone interested feel free to ask away !

Thanks
-Tim

OP
OP

BennettBuilt

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This is the car with my LE I purchased at a later date.
We just moved back to KY from FL.

Located in Louisville KY now.

SupraFL.jpg

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
What am I not being transparent about ?
Yes the car was wrecked and sold at auction that’s why it has a rebuilt title.. ?
I believe what Razor is getting at is that either you aren't being completely honest OR you simply made a few mistakes in your original post. Here are a few things I noticed immediately when looking at the links that Razor attached for us.

1. As stated previously, the car has the A91 stitching on the dash, meaning blue stitching, but is lacking the A91 seats, which is incredibly odd. Those two things alone cause a lot of confusion. Perhaps the original owners intention was to make an A91 clone and started by adding the A91 stripes and perhaps a dashboard but never got around to everything else??

2. Another oddity is the brakes. In the salvage listing the car clearly has silver/white brakes in the front and rear of the car, but in your new pictures of the repaired car, the brakes are red like they should be on a Premium. Once again, perhaps the original owner may have perhaps had the brakes powdercoated a different color and mayhaps OP forgot to mention that they had the brakes swapped back to being red??

3. You stated that damage was only caused to the rear bumper and taillights, but in the salvage pictures you can clearly see a damaged driver rear quarter, as well as significant body damage where the sheet metal is that the rear bumper usually covers.

Anyways, good luck with the sale!

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Guys, this IS a real A-91 edition (I'm looking at the build sheet in TiS right now), however someone clearly swapped the wheels & seats. Stripe is missing on left rear because it was never replaced after the repair & repaint.

OP
OP

BennettBuilt

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I believe what Razor is getting at is that either you aren't being completely honest OR you simply made a few mistakes in your original post. Here are a few things I noticed immediately when looking at the links that Razor attached for us.

1. As stated previously, the car has the A91 stitching on the dash, meaning blue stitching, but is lacking the A91 seats, which is incredibly odd. Those two things alone cause a lot of confusion. Perhaps the original owners intention was to make an A91 clone and started by adding the A91 stripes and perhaps a dashboard but never got around to everything else??

2. Another oddity is the brakes. In the salvage listing the car clearly has silver/white brakes in the front and rear of the car, but in your new pictures of the repaired car, the brakes are red like they should be on a Premium. Once again, perhaps the original owner may have perhaps had the brakes powdercoated a different color and mayhaps OP forgot to mention that they had the brakes swapped back to being red??

3. You stated that damage was only caused to the rear bumper and taillights, but in the salvage pictures you can clearly see a damaged driver rear quarter, as well as significant body damage where the sheet metal is that the rear bumper usually covers.

Anyways, good luck with the sale!

It seems that people are trying to be the internet police and accuse others of not being honest when nothing has been lied about. You mention the interior trim color on the dash, if you want to inspect the salvage auctions pictures closely you will see the stitching was blue before my possession. Was the dash replaced? I doubt that. Were the seats replaced? Maybe? I couldn't say because I was not the original owner. Did they just dye the stitching blue? Also possible. Either way its not something I can say for sure and if the dash stitching being blue is a deal breaker for a potential buyer fair enough.

I am not sure why anyone would make an A91 clone but to each their own I suppose, they aren't necessarily any more valuable or sought after. A Launch edition sure but I have not seen anyone seeking a black a91 car just for some blue stitching and vinyl stickers but again that's just my opinion.

The brake calipers were painted Red yes, the non coated calipers are an eyesore. Seeing how 90%+ of Supras have red calipers I didn't know that was information that needed to be highlighted when selling the car. (You could also see the calipers weren't red in the picture I posted even)

I stated the driver quarter was partially painted and blended with the other panels and that is why the vinyl stickers were not reapplied before the photos were taken. There was a dent in the bottom corner, again I did not expect to highlight every dent or ding that was repaired, generally that is what the rebuilt title / rear end damage means. I stated there were no airbags deployed, no drivetrain issues, no suspension issues etc, the damages were cosmetic.

I also said there were a lot of missing pieces that I called the Bodyshop about in FL trying to see if they maybe had them there still so I didn't have to throw away $1,000 on the interior door panel alone or other parts that were not damaged.

The driver door has tape on the top because the window was not all the way up due to the door panel / window switches not being connected, the door mirror was missing, the door trim was missing on the exterior, that drivers rocker panel section was missing, there was 0 damage to these areas, someone had just pulled the parts for whatever reason. That drivers door doesn't even have a scratch on it. The only damaged areas as stated in the ad were the rear end (rear bumper cover, tail light, dents on sheet metal areas, dent on the muffler.

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Guys, this IS a real A-91 edition (I'm looking at the build sheet in TiS right now), however someone clearly swapped the wheels & seats. Stripe is missing on left rear because it was never replaced after the repair & repaint.
Ok so kind of what I was inferring above in my previous post. OP simply had no idea that the original owner did some strange things with this car lol.

OP
OP

BennettBuilt

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Thank you for the clarification I didn't know how to verify that info. 👍

OP
OP

BennettBuilt

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ok so kind of what I was inferring above in my previous post. OP simply had no idea that the original owner did some strange things with this car lol.

Could have just had some aftermarket wheels and racing seats on the car and replaced with some oem parts to keep his expensive aftermarket stuff would be my guess.
Sponsored