2021 supra warranty issues?

Blacksexya90

First Name
Lester
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 toyota supra
Hi hello to everyone in this group. I just bought my supra and I'm wondering what you guys are doing to not loose factory warranty.
Sponsored

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
If you tune your car Toyota may or may not help you out, they definitely fronting on the "go ahead and tune it" thing. Plus they locked the late 2021s so what the heck toyota!
At the moment I'm only looking to do an Active Autowerke catted DP for the sound increase and no CEL. Many have gone JB4 as its fairly easy to remove/hide if you had to bring it in. I'm also not trying to lose my warranty.

OP
OP
Blacksexya90

Blacksexya90

First Name
Lester
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 toyota supra
If you tune your car Toyota may or may not help you out, they definitely fronting on the "go ahead and tune it" thing. Plus they locked the late 2021s so what the heck toyota!
At the moment I'm only looking to do an Active Autowerke catted DP for the sound increase and no CEL. Many have gone JB4 as its fairly easy to remove/hide if you had to bring it in. I'm also not trying to lose my warranty.
Thanks for the info..I'll like to start doing mods but I don't want to loose my warranty.

OP
OP
Blacksexya90

Blacksexya90

First Name
Lester
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 toyota supra
I'm not so worry about the bolt on mods my main concern is the computer..(for turning purposes)

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Rename: Warranty/tune question
Search: 2021 warranty, 2021 tune, etc..
Forum etiquette...

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
If you want to not have issues with potential warranty, don't tune your car. Also if you truly do not want a CEL from a downpipe, you need a tune. All these "no cel" downpipes are not a guarantee, and most will indeed at some point throw a cel. You have risks involved when modifying yr car. Potentially losing your warranty and/or a cel are the possibilities. Usually bolt ons are fine, but at the end of the day if you want to be safe and retain your warranty don't do anything until warranty is up.