2022 A91 CF Edition Registry- Missing Exterior Carbon Fiber Body Parts/ Supply Chain Letters

Was your 2022 Toyota Supra CF Edition A91 delivered complete and what is the color?

• Total voters

BRM

First Name
Rueben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E92 M3, Macan S, Supra A91-CF
I know I'm a bit late to the topic, however, I've been trying to resolve the missing parts/ supply chain issue with my 2022 Supra A91 CF Edition. I'm asking for all members and non-members alike (please pass this along to anyone who may not be a member and is experiencing the same issue) to come together in hopes of resolving this issue together, as a community of owners, enthusiasts and loyal Toyota, BMW or both, brand ambassadors.

At this point, Toyotas Brand Engagement Center has provided no assistance what-so-ever, but instead recommend I communicate with the dealership, even though the letter that was included with the car when purchased encourages the owner to contact Toyota Brand Engagement Center to resolve the issue.

Please follow the format and if you wish, add any additional pertinent information to help document the number of the supposed 600 CF Edition vehicles that did not come equipped with the parts for which it was advertised.

Thank you in advance for understanding that adding any unnecessary comments to this forum will not help resolve this problem. This is an attempt to quantify the number of 2022 Supra A91 CF Edition vehicles that meet this criteria.

LAST SIX of the VIN
Color- White, Yellow, Phantom
STATE- Abbreviation
Missing Parts (Omit the number if the part was installed when the car was purchased) (Add number with note if it was installed after purchase)
Notes: I.e., Any pertinent information
1. = Front Lip
2. = Side Skirts
3. = Rear Canards
4. = Spoiler- Rear
5. Supply Chain Letter from Toyota included, YES or NO
6. Was a premium, market adjustment paid? YES or NO
7. Notes: Window Sticker Notes: If applicable (keep it short/ simple)

The goal is to prepare a data base of vehicles to submit to Toyota and , therefore, registry entries should read as follows:
Entry #1
049584-Phantom-CA-1-2-3-4-5 YES-6 YES
7. Window Sticker includes line items for X6. FSA Spoiler Install Delay Letter, X7. FSA Body Kit Install Delay Letter, X8. FSA Body Kit Install Delay Letter
Sponsored

Soulweez

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF Supra
Thanks for starting this thread. Adding my information below;

049717-Absolute Zero White-NM-1-2-3-4-5 YES-6 NO
7. WIndow Sticker includes line items 1 thru 6. Received Spoiler Install Delay Letter, Body Kit Install Delay Letter

Jayv64

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91CF
I love this. I have always thought there are a disproportionate number of white Vs the other two colors. I personally know if 4 white CFs jusr in NE FL.

049510 White FL

my car came whole with all CF pieces. Purchased new in August 22.

5-No
6-No, paid MSRP

thank you for doing this!

WarpDriveKid

First Name
Clemente
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.clementbphotography.com
Car(s)
MKIII, MKIV, MKV, RX2, Datsun Truck, Mini JCW
This is awesome and hopefully you guys will get Toyota and the actual company to start back making your parts! Plus I'd like a lower set of all the pieces as well!

OP
OP

BRM

First Name
Rueben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Do the cf parts have part numbers you can order from Toyota?
Only the CF mirror caps show-up when searching online, otherwise, the dealer says back order on all of the missing CF Edition parts and I can't get part #'s from any dealer I've tried. I've heard someone looking for a replacement side skirt and they were supra dupra spendy. But I never knew the end result.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Only the CF mirror caps show-up when searching online, otherwise, the dealer says back order on all of the missing CF Edition parts and I can't get part #'s from any dealer I've tried. I've heard someone looking for a replacement side skirt and they were supra dupra spendy. But I never knew the end result.
The mirror caps weren't part of the cf edition. They were an add on anyone could get and still get.

OP
OP

BRM

First Name
Rueben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I love this. I have always thought there are a disproportionate number of white Vs the other two colors. I personally know if 4 white CFs jusr in NE FL.

049510 White FL

my car came whole with all CF pieces. Purchased new in August 22.

5-No
6-No, paid MSRP

thank you for doing this!
Thanks for adding your info. Can you get a hold of the others and ask them to Register their cars please?

soupa_slo

First Name
Jaren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Gr Supra A91-CF edition
Pretty cool to see this

Absolute zero
Jacksonville florida

Have all my carbon pieces already on the car from dealer.

No
Yes i paid a slight markup

OP
OP

BRM

First Name
Rueben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Soupa_slo,
Don't forget to cast your vote.

Thanks,
BRM

Bug2th

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF, 1998 GSX
049619, AZ, CA, 4, 5-YES, 6-YES, 7-FSA Spoiler Install Delay Letter

OP
OP

BRM

First Name
Rueben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bug2th,
Are you saying you received the front lip, side skirts and rear canard, but no spoiler and paid a premium Markey Adjustment? I've confused myself a bit, because I'm tracking all CF Editions listed in this forum. The spreadsheet is now separated by either totally complete or incomplete CF Edition cars.

OP
OP

BRM

First Name
Rueben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Please let me know if anything is incorrect. Also, check the window sticker for the Codes, X6, X7, X8 or any variations not seen. Thanks All!

Attachments

Bug2th

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF, 1998 GSX
I posted in another thread but I got a call today from Toyota Cust service stating the cf spoiler was back in stock and they contacted the dealer to place an order. Supposedly will have it in a few weeks. Not sure about other pieces though
Sponsored