• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

2023 A91-MT - Northern California [SOLD]

hson10

First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 A90 3.0 Nitro Yellow
I have first hand seen this car go through meticulous detail sessions and a painstakingly long PPF process.

OP is a friend of mine and I can confidently say this paint is better than any new Supra you will ever see come off the lot (and frankly better than 99.9% of cars on the road period). Steve has taken excellent care of this supra and you'd be hard pressed to find another example like this one.

Free bump, GLWS!

OP
OP
puppers

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
I have first hand seen this car go through meticulous detail sessions and a painstakingly long PPF process.

OP is a friend of mine and I can confidently say this paint is better than any new Supra you will ever see come off the lot (and frankly better than 99.9% of cars on the road period). Steve has taken excellent care of this supra and you'd be hard pressed to find another example like this one.

Free bump, GLWS!
Thank you @hson10! Appreciate the kind words and can't wait to see the yellow ranger soon! <3

veloist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'93 MR2 NA, '20 BRZ tS, '20 Supra LE
I went with OP to get the car new! Probably because he happens to be my neighbor lol! It was delivered and drove home with all the plastics and everything. What a memorable night!

I can also attest for the PPF job. The shop does an amazing job and worth every penny. Iā€™ve done two of my cars there already too.

And OP has been super meticulous with the upkeep of the car. Itā€™s going to be great buy for the next owner.

OP
OP
puppers

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
I went with OP to get the car new! Probably because he happens to be my neighbor lol! It was delivered and drove home with all the plastics and everything. What a memorable night!

I can also attest for the PPF job. The shop does an amazing job and worth every penny. Iā€™ve done two of my cars there already too.

And OP has been super meticulous with the upkeep of the car. Itā€™s going to be great buy for the next owner.
@veloist , thank you! Not just for the ride to get this one, but for letting me drive your 2020 LE back in 2021. If I never drove it, I wouldn't have owned not just one, but TWO of them. Letting me drive it back then made me fall in love with it.

I got the coolest neighbor! :).

V8KillaMKV

First Name
Jas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra premium 3.0 2023
Thank you! I loved the Supra enough to buy a second one and it didnā€™t disappoint one bit. I know there is so much criticism that it is just another BMW, but the manual feels so much better when youā€™re not forced to chalk up your thoughts and feelings after a few hours.
Oh I believe it, Supra has been my dream car to own and I'm so glad I have one now!! Originally I was gonna get the MT but for good reason I guess deal didn't go through. So I ended up with 2023 premium AT I'm happy with. I live in Stockton BTW, not far from you. Keep in touch bro!!

gabe_95

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0
Man what Iā€™d give to be able to take this. I just got my ā€˜22 in April, and wouldā€™ve loved to grab this one. I didnā€™t think people would ever resell it šŸ˜­

OP
OP
puppers

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
Man what Iā€™d give to be able to take this. I just got my ā€˜22 in April, and wouldā€™ve loved to grab this one. I didnā€™t think people would ever resell it šŸ˜­
I didn't think I would either. Had I figured that, I most likely wouldn't have PPF'd the whole car haha.

Hey, you HAVE a Supra! That's something already - those better be tears of joy for owning one!

gabe_95

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0
I didn't think I would either. Had I figured that, I most likely wouldn't have PPF'd the whole car haha.

Hey, you HAVE a Supra! That's something already - those better be tears of joy for owning one!
oh yeah! Tears of joy for all the smiles per gallon Iā€™ve gotten with it so far haha

OP
OP
puppers

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
Curious what you're upgrading to from this. GLWS
What every BMW owner goes to, eventually haha. I'll PM you so I don't flood the sale thread.

Kamber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 6MT
This is an excellent deal considering the full-body PPF coverage.

Sold my A91-MT bone stock without PPF for $4K more 6 months ago, this will go quick.

OP
OP
puppers

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
This is an excellent deal considering the full-body PPF coverage.

Sold my A91-MT bone stock without PPF for $4K more 6 months ago, this will go quick.
Thank you! Congrats on the sale! I'm hoping the right person appreciates the full coverage as well. Being a nut about detailing and absolutely hating swirls, this has given me confidence that no matter what i'm doing, it's going to look pretty freakin' great and new.

Sal Rod

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT SE
What every BMW owner goes to, eventually haha. I'll PM you so I don't flood the sale thread.
M3....
I sold my Supra a couple months ago through CARGURUS,also lien with TFS.
PM if you have questions in all the paperwork/process to sell,i mean just in case you have doubts.
*Patiently waiting for my M3 comp Xdrive.

OP
OP
puppers

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT